Stagemonster playing around on dyno

Quik

Mr 800rwhp
sorry for such poor quailty it was taken with my cell phone. this was last minute ordeal so no proper camera or etc.

ruben002.jpg

for those that cant read the car read 360hp and 408 tq

the car thru its runs averaged 355 rwhp and 395 rwtq. not bad at all for a nonlock up 200r4 with a 3400 9"converter.

Ill let stagemonster fill in the details

heres so better pics of the dyno sheet.

Attachments

• jasons 161 (Medium).jpg
    jasons 161 (Medium).jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 226
  • jasons 163 (Small).jpg
    jasons 163 (Small).jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 223
I think we might be on to something!
When dyno'ing a car, the converter can appear to be very inefficient if the operator doesn't roll into the gas at a very low rpm which is nearly impossible with the 200r's. Most of them will kick down and the converter will never recover. I have seen some slip 20% on the dyno and 8% at the track.

I think we might be on to something!

You may be. Someone not familiar with dyno'ing an auto equipped turbo car can cause all sorts of issues.

When the converter flashes it usually never recovers to get an accurate reading. On the high hp cars that need good data before a track outing I build them a really tight n2o converter just so they can get usable data.

You may be. Someone not familiar with dyno'ing an auto equipped turbo car can cause all sorts of issues.

When the converter flashes it usually never recovers to get an accurate reading. On the high hp cars that need good data before a track outing I build them a really tight n2o converter just so they can get usable data.

Thanks for the info iam running a non loc 9 inch bradco and it seems like it lost a ton of power after the shift

Paging MR. Shattalker.....Quik get your story straight before ever paging me again that Hayabusa's are slow!! Take your mouse...SON....and exert it over to Tremek.com,go to GM videos,then take a gander into (702HP corvette C5 VS. Suzuki Hayabusa):eek: :eek: :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin:
F ing sore chevy corvette loser

Maybe after we race you can use the same butthead excuse (TRACTION ISSUES)

Paging MR. Shattalker.....Quik get your story straight before ever paging me again that Hayabusa's are slow!! Take your mouse...SON....and exert it over to Tremek.com,go to GM videos,then take a gander into (702HP corvette C5 VS. Suzuki Hayabusa):eek: :eek: :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin:
F ing sore chevy corvette loser

Maybe after we race you can use the same butthead excuse (TRACTION ISSUES)

BUSA'S are slow :)

Is it just me Quik,but in your last post did you just get caught answering yourself? They always say talk to yourself....BUT NEVER ANSWER!! Anyway if you were trying to talk to me i will get the "SLOW" 1300R out soon enough:rolleyes:

take your time.

"I got nothing but time" :D

and if you beat the white thing ill bring out vader and really hand you your ass in every aspect of a bike