Stage motor/trans combo for sale

bnova

stageI
Stage motor that has never been fired since build. I have the matching trans/conv. and I am selling as a package. Here it is:

Motor was built by Anderson in MD. The motor has the following;

"016" 4.1 Stage Block (Steel 4-bolt centers sleeve in #6 no damage)
3.4" Stroke Forged crank
6" H-beam K1
Arias Gas ported pistons(Coated as well)
Speed Pro File Fit Rings
Buick motorsport balancer
T&D(jesel Style) Roller rockers
Comp Cams Hyd. Roller
Comp Cams timing set
Comp Cams Roller Thrust Button
Chromoly Pushrods
Champion GN1 full CNC heads
Champion Valve Covers
Champion Intake
70MM Accufab TBI
ARP Head Bolts
Cometic Head gaskets
Duttweiller Oil Pump
ARP Stainless Fasteners
SFI JW Flywheel
Deep Sump New oilpan
95# Injectors
Have a Precision 76GTQ .85A/R (Turbo was new and used on friends motor for 4-dyno pulls)
New waterpump
Aluminum lower pulley
New GM TPS & IAC
Motor has Cam Sensor and Crank Sensor in it modified by Anderson.
New Stainless water-outlet
NEW ATI Turbo 400w/brake & matched conv. to this motor
Precision FMI(this is used pipes have usual dings, intercooler is NICE)

Motor was assembled by Anderson Performance. They installed the cam bearings, honed block with torque plate, checked line bore, decked the block, fitted pins in pistons, polished crank and balanced the rotating assembly.
Want to sell as a package. If you have any questions, let me know. I do not need to sell, as I have had it for a little while and I am in no hurry. ALL PARTS BRAND NEW BUT 3-PIECES THAT ARE STATED ABOVE. THIS MOTOR HAS NEVER BEEN IN A CAR SINCE BUILT BY ANDERSON. I HAD IT FOR SALE A LITTLE BIT AGO WITH A PRICE OF $13.5K. I AM LOOKING TO SELL TO THE HIGHEST OFFER I GET THAT IS REASONABLE. I have moved on to a new project. SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY, OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE IGNORED.

Attachments

• 100_1581.jpg
    100_1581.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1,744
  • 100_1582.jpg
    100_1582.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,734
  • 100_1583.jpg
    100_1583.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,746
  • 100_1584.jpg
    100_1584.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,735
  • 100_1585.jpg
    100_1585.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,752
Asking price in ad is $13.5K I am taking offers on the combo, and if there is an offer close to what I am looking for, I will sell it.

More details on the transmission please, That's if you're willing to sell separately. Thanks, scott

Not wanting to sell seperate at this point. Tranny is new ATI & convertor with trans. brake direct from ATI. If anything, this maybe the one piece I would probably keep. I will let you know if I end up parting it out seperately.

Motor/trans for sale again. I sold the intercooler. I have another oppertunity to get another combo, so it is for sale again. I have thought about it for a while, and the bottom line is $11K. If you want it, shipping will be paid by buyer. Please note this is the bottom line. Low ballers will be ignored. Looking to sell a.s.a.p..

Didn't list the headers in the for sale ad, because they are cheap knock-offs. You can find these anywhere. I just put them on the motor so they are out of my way, and people could see the turbo bolted up on the motor.

Still looking to move at this time. I also have a roller if anyone interested. Little work, could have complete ride. Would like to trade everything for?

Damn! I was just about to trade you some slightly stretched headgaskets for your setup....:biggrin: