Stage Motor for sale

bnova

stageI
Stage motor that has never been fired since build. I have the matching trans/conv. and I am selling as a package. Here it is:

Motor was built by Anderson in MD. The motor has the following;

016 4.1 Stage Block (Steel 4-bolt centers)
3.4" Stroke Forged crank
6" H-beam K1
Arias Gas ported pistons(Coated as well)
Speed Pro File Fit Rings
Buick motorsport balancer
T&D(jesel Style) Roller rockers
Comp Cams Hyd. Roller
Comp Cams timing set
Comp Cams Roller Thrust Button
Chromoly Pushrods
Champion GN1 full CNC heads
Champion Valve Covers
Champion Intake
70MM Accufab TBI
ARP Head Bolts
Cometic Head gaskets
Duttweiller Oil Pump
ARP Stainless Fasteners
SFI JW Flywheel
Deep Sump New oilpan
95# Injectors
Have a Precision 76GTQ .85A/R (Has 4-dyno pulls on it)
New waterpump
Aluminum lower pulley
New GM TPS & IAC
Motor has Cam Sensor and Crank Sensor in it modified by Anderson.
New Stainless water-outlet
NEW ATI Turbo 400w/brake & matched conv. to this motor
Precision FMI(this is used pipes have usual dings, intercooler is NICE)

Motor was assembled by Anderson Performance. They installed the cam bearings, honed block with torque plate, checked line bore, decked the block, fitted pins in pistons, polished crank and balanced the rotating assembly.
Want to sell as a package for 13.5K If you have any questions, let me know. I do not need to sell, as I have had it for a little while and I am in no hurry. I may entertain offers for a CLEAN GN or T-Type of equal Value. Car would have to be lower mile(Not over 70K) CLEAN, NO T-Top cars. NO JUNK!

Stage motor pics

Here are some pics

Attachments

• eng1.jpg
    eng1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 2,150
  • eng2.jpg
    eng2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 2,156
  • eng3.jpg
    eng3.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 2,152
  • eng4.jpg
    eng4.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 2,151
  • turb20001.jpg
    turb20001.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 2,148
Please I have had low ball offers, and I do not need to sell it. I do have the receipts from Anderson if someone is serious.

Headers on the engine go with it. They are knock-offs. The cross-over will need to be fitted as everyone knows these don"t fit well.

Not parting it out. I will only sell as package. If it doesn't sell, I will keep it in the garage for another project.

beauty

I am going to have to change my shorts :D That is one helluva looking stage motor - good luck with the sale ..

Looking for a nice home, or trade for a clean GN or T-type. I have a couple other piecs for the motor I might throw in on the right deal.

Looking for a nice home, or trade for a clean GN or T-type. I have a couple other piecs for the motor I might throw in on the right deal.

wish you wouldve posted this 3 months ago before i build my stroker:mad: good luck with the sale

Deposit being sent, but still never seen(AGAIN). Person supposedly overnighted. First come first served.

No one have any interesting car trades for whole package? I may put up some cash as well for right car. Email me with what you got.

May seperate

I have had numerous requests to seperate. I may do so. Let me know what you need.