Stage II OFF-CENTER INTAKE FREE!!!

norbs

Classic fast, XFI, SPortsman & MS3 programming
I need to move this, just pay the shipping Its a nice OFF-CENTER RARE intake, but someone got machine shop happy and milled about .100" off one side:( If you want make a shim for it and fool around or gasket it to the moon it may work for you!

I'll find out tomorrow after work, I;; get you a pic also its in nice shape otherwise

Sorry had some unexpected issues did not get to post office, PM your address anyway

Norb

Iv'e bought another intake and I'm going to use the packaging to send you the intake, should be here in a few days hang tight.

Thanks

Norb

Mike I got my intake today, if you buy my other on-center intake I can ship both at once:) Send an offer and we will work something out if your interested in the on-center.

Norb

What did you ever do with the Off Center stage 2 Manifold? could use parts of it on a project

Terry

Its sitting here, waiting to ship to Mike, but let see what he wants to do.. I have a spare ON center intake cheap if your interested..

You can let him have it. I've got a long to do list in the shop that I need to stop adding to.

Its sitting here, waiting to ship to Mike, but let see what he wants to do.. I have a spare ON center intake cheap if your interested..

Norbs,

Thanks for the reply.............need the offset one only.................and I just seen that Mike is nice enough to let me slip in there.........so if it's OK with both of you I'll do just that..........I'm at 94583 send me a PM with how much you need for shipping and will send funds...................I appreicate both of your help! Thanks Terry

No problem I also have an on-center intake I need to move!