Stage II intake converted to FI (On-Center)

S2V6RACER

Banned
Stage II ON-CENTER 4bbl intake converted to FI. Complete with fuel rails and bungs installed and provisions in front for sensors. $575.00

Pics click below.

my.php

my.php

I hear you Ted, alot of people do not know how much this Stage II stuff really costs especially when built from scratch!

Hey Ted, nice piece there. You know my set up, stage 2 heads, but alas, no stage 2 intake. My engine is on center, I was talking to Jan about the intake and whether this would be a good move right now. What kind of power can I see from this and any other characteristics I should know or benefits? Thanks Ted

As far as the power, Fiscus runs a 4bbl intake so at least 1300HP is not a problem. I would run it if I was going to S2 heads without hesitation, but I am going to stick with the stock type heads and see how far I can go with them.

As far as benefits I would start as price. Lots of V8 guys making BIG power with 4bbl manifolds.

Sorry Ted, Im thinking of Sheet metal intake. I wonder where my head is sometimes, either way, good piece and good price

Sheet metal looks cool, but may not be any big increase in flow.

Trust me, you can't build a manifold for the price Ted is asking. Dirt Cheap IMO. The S2 4 bbl. manifold properly ported is capable of outflowing the heads.

Dave