Stage II 87 Regal

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
Your search for a fast reliable street sleeper Buick is over.I have the ultimate example for sale.278 in.blueprinted full stage motor heads & all.This car has been twice featured in magazine's work is done professionally by Lou's auto service & yours truly Lou Czarnota.This car was owned since new & built for an executive customer, not thrashed & money was no object,A/C,P/S,Concert sound full optioned rocket.Presently safely tuned to run on pump gas & smc alky kit Heads fully ported & big valves by Chapman T&D roller rockers,Port matched four barrel intake converted to EFI 83# injectors,70mm acufab throttle body,Fast system tuned on a dyno.Made 720 RWHP on C-16 race gas.Quad air dual in tank pumps,J&E 8-1 pistons.billet fab 7qt.aluminum pan with external oiling system,dutwieler oil pump & large capacity remote filter. 232 roller cam 625 lift, No heating problems even on hottest days with large capacity becool aluminum radiator.Stock ignition system retained with MSD digital box. Trans is a unique H duty AOD overdrive ford unit with GM bell houseing,which allows it to cruise at highway speeds at 2200 RPM Chetah gated shifter tastefully integrated into the stock consul, 3200 stall 373 ford detroit locker with billet axles,Hr parts rear sway bar,Hotchkiss control arms,H Duty drive shaft, 3.5 downpipe,3" ATR exaust 74 BB innovative turbo 3.5 air inlet kit.Large PTE front mount,GNX dash & gauges. Stock interior & pristine Gray paint job.Done properly.Weld draglite wheels,M/T drag radials, Baer disc brakes,etc. The list,time,effort,investement is considerable & would cost about $60,000 to duplicate. $32,000 or OBO & it's yours.All reciepts,history,documentation included. Pictures on request.949-378-1590 ask for Lou

seen the photos i think this is the ultimate daily driver/strip toy i have ever seen. A couple of tweaking on wheels combo this could be a great G-Machine.

The magazine articles & pictures can not and do not do this car justice. This is one car that actually looks as good or better in person than it does in print. I have seen the car several times at shows and at Lou's shop and it never fails to amaze me the amount of "attention to detail" that is in this car. Great riding car, too, and with the overdrive, you would never believe that you are in a car this quick. After a ride in the car with Lou, I rearranged my priorities from a low 10 sec street ride to a high 11-flat 12 sec street car. I decided that it was just too much car for me. Exceptionally well street mannered.

what does it run in the 1/4?
I tested the engine in Reggie west's GN & it ran 10.02 137 @ 21# boost.After running it on the dyno & making 720 RWHP & track testing it I gave him the choice to buy it or I would or sell it. He declined & John Lehmann stepped up & wanted it. So I tore it down inspected everything freshened it. Installed it in the regal where it is now & it has never seen the track since.So the answer is. I would guess a low 10 second or high 9 set up to do so. But it would need a roll bar & all the B.S. that goes with it.

I tested the engine in Reggie west's GN & it ran 10.02 137 @ 21# boost.After running it on the dyno & making 720 RWHP & track testing it I gave him the choice to buy it or I would or sell it. He declined & John Lehmann stepped up & wanted it. So I tore it down inspected everything freshened it. Installed it in the regal where it is now & it has never seen the track since.So the answer is. I would guess a low 10 second or high 9 set up to do so. But it would need a roll bar & all the B.S. that goes with it.

$32k for a 10 sec T-type:eek: Good luck

$32k for a 10 sec T-type:eek: Good luck
First of all if someone wanted to hack the car up put a rollbar in it & turn the boost up 30# or better your looking at least 1000 h.p. Thats 8 second power with the right chassis. If that's one is looking to do go find a beater. Im not making any claims as to what it will turn. Nor do I care.

Do you know what kind of $$$ it takes to make a Stage car? I'm looking at close to $15K for the motor alone. Good price for a Bad A$$ car!!
Thats exactly what the engine is worth,the turbo is now about 1,600,intercooler 1,100 trans & convertor 3,500 ford 9" detroit locker,billet axles, HRparts sway bar.3,000 labor to build 5,000, quality paint job 6,000 alky injection $600.00 installed, headers 1,800, GNX dash 1,000 shifter 400.00, trans cooler installed 300.00 injectors 450.00, stainless exhaust 600.00 etc. I hope our friend can count,The list goes on from here & lets not forget what a clean TR if you can find one anymore is worth, Let alone all that's been done. There is eek 60 grand invested. Plus find me another Buick quite like this to compare with.

Thats exactly what the engine is worth,the turbo is now about 1,600,intercooler 1,100 trans & convertor 3,500 ford 9" detroit locker,billet axles, HRparts sway bar.3,000 labor to build 5,000, quality paint job 6,000 alky injection $600.00 installed, headers 1,800, GNX dash 1,000 shifter 400.00, trans cooler installed 300.00 injectors 450.00, stainless exhaust 600.00 etc. I hope our friend can count,The list goes on from here & lets not forget what a clean TR if you can find one anymore is worth, Let alone all that's been done. There is eek 60 grand invested. Plus find me another Buick quite like this to compare with.

Beautiful car Lou, I still have the pictures John sent me. Wish it was in my price range.

Thanks for all the interest shown. I have gotten many requests for pictures & hope everyone has gotten them alright.I'ts no problem to send them for me. Anymore requests don't hesitate. Regards Lou

Lou, is the car originally a turbo car? It just says Regal in the description...I'm not an interested party, just curious. I hate to ask, but I'd like to see a pic or two of the car too : ) Maybe post a link??l

Lou, is the car originally a turbo car? It just says Regal in the description...I'm not an interested party, just curious. I hate to ask, but I'd like to see a pic or two of the car too : ) Maybe post a link??l
Yes It's a one owner Turbo Regal, It was painted several years ago & the emblems left off I guess the rear bumper was filled in & the bumper-ettes omitted to give it a cleaner look also. pictures are on their way. Enjoy

Having paid the price to build a stage 2 car and having seen this car its a
HELL OF A BUY.

PS. the engine ran real strong in my car.

REG

Having paid the price to build a stage 2 car and having seen this car its a
HELL OF A BUY.

PS. the engine ran real strong in my car.

REG
Thanks Reggie! Indeed it is, But so many cars & too little time. How's your ride doing?