Stage 2 top end.

Buickrat

I have a complete top end for a Stage 2 Eng. Aluminum Cylinder heads #25500031, Head Stud kit, Stg2 Roller Rocker arms, Solid Roller cam, offset solid roller lifters, 3/8 pushrods, BMS intake manifold and Stg2 Valve covers. Heads are ported BMS intake is matched to the heads, the heads have new springs, retainers and locks with 2.02/1.60 valves. completely ready to bolt on to your stage 2 shortblock. All for $2850 plus the shipping. Stg2 Heads 003.jpgStg2 Heads 005.jpgStg2 Heads 023.jpg Stg2 Heads 002.jpg

Sale Canceled I will add the ATR Twin Turbo Headers in with the package at no additional cost.

I would love to run the stg2 set up, I have been reading the post and it seems as if the AC box has to be modified, headers have to be custom made, intake manifold fitmit issues under the hood etc. I would love to run these heads if I could get around some of these issues, I would like the engine compartment to look as stock as possible.

The heater box modification is pretty easy. As far as the hood clearance goes it really isn't a problem either depending on what upper plenum and throttle body you use. Sounds like you have most of the parts you need except headers. If you decide to split up the package I might be interested in the cam if you can give me some specs.

Neal

Does the heater box get cut? does any one have instructions on the heater box? I see there is a member trying to produce a run of headers, is the exhaust port spacing the same as the standard head and can I weld a stg2 flange to a new set of TA headers? I will know the specs of the cam shortly it is a PTE ground cam. I would really like to run the Stg2 stuff with out butchering the car.

You have to cut a section out of the heater box to clear the valve cover. As I recall you have to change the heater core also to one from an '85. You can't use TA headers as the port layout of the Stage II head is different than the production head and the primary tube dia. would be too small too. I have a buddy that has been running a Stage II headed street car for about 10 years. Although it doesn't look stock under the hood it runs and drives great and will pass tailpipe emissions in CA also.

Neal

Do you know if that intake is on or off-center? Is this stuff still for sale?