Camarosnake

Stage 2 block done 30 over... needs little work
Stage 2 Intake modified for injectors
Stage 2 Heads ready to bolt on done by Nash Engines
Stage 2 Valve Covers
2 sets of T & D rocker rollers
Isky Offset lifters for stage 2 heads
230/230 Solid roller cam for stage 2 heads

I am just testing to see if someone wants to build their own stage 2 engine so any questions or interest please pm and I will reply.
Attached Thumbnails

These blocks came with several bore sizes from Buick Motorsports. What is the actual bore size 4.030"? How much are you asking for it?

THX

Neal

snake, tried sending you another PM but your box is full. Very interested pending a few more questions.

These blocks came with several bore sizes from Buick Motorsports. What is the actual bore size 4.030"? How much are you asking for it?

THX

Neal

The block is currently 4.030. I think it will clean up to 4.060 and is very nice. I have some interest at the moment. I will post either way if it is sold or not.

:)

The block is currently 4.030. I think it will clean up to 4.060 and is very nice. I have some interest at the moment. I will post either way if it is sold or not.

You got an answer for my question up there or should I just listen to the guy that PM'ed me and told me the motor had been blown up numerous times and you are a con?

You got an answer for my question up there or should I just listen to the guy that PM'ed me and told me the motor had been blown up numerous times and you are a con?

LOL.... That is too funny,,, anyway your question was about valve covers... I have a couple sets but I need the one set for someone interested in the block. By the way, this block was never in my car so I NEVER blew it up... I blew mine up many times and am rebuilding it again...it's not for sale...whoever said that to you must be uninformed and you can tell him to call me if he has an issue.... I don't play games for a couple bucks. I can maybe give you name of someone down in the states that may have some valve covers but I have to check with him first.

Regards,