Stage 2 help

magee

Iam the Alpha and Omega
Need help on parts and answers what i have oncenter block 6 bolt main brand new buick crank stage 2 heads got to pick them up and stage 2 intake ,, need help on cam and rods, pistons may have headers, need the guy to call me back first,any how who is a good engine builder on stage 2 parts,my thing is the builder i talk to no names is telling me i got the rong block i cant get parts,I got to cut up my GN 86 to get the engine to fit ..off center would have been better , iam so mixed up right now iam thinking i just wasted 9,000 dollar on engine parts,, i thought if i got pistons and rods and cam iam good i thought need a builder bad,,,, thanks :confused::confused:

Call Bobbie at RPE racing performance engines in Hartford, ct, or dan Strezo DLS in Indiana, or jack cotton performance in mass or mike Booher in Dayton Ohio-blownv6@hotmail.com-anyone of them can set you straight.

Sounds to me that you got the best block to start a top notch build. There is no cutting up of the car with the on center as opposed to the off center. The stage 2 heads may pose some difficulties but you are certainly not the first. Depending on the build you may at least want to consider production style heads either TA or Champions as they fit better and work better in many cases. If you try looking up RPE on google or information, it is RPE Machine in Hartford, CT. RPE and DLS are both very reputable shops. Be patient when building a Buick, they take time for sure. Good luck