Stage 2 heads, intake and accessories.

Mike E

Mr. Badwrench
I'm kinda testing the waters. If I can get what I want for this setup, I'll sell it and put a production headed top end on my motor and run tsl or build a TSM legal combo minus the block. If I can't, I'll finish it up and run TSO.

Stage 2 heads, complete, matching and ready to go. 0031 castings with 2.08, 1.6 stainless valves. They have had some minor deck surface damage in the past, but it has been very nicely repaired.
Carb intake. Ported, setup for on-center and freshly converted to EFI.
Sheetmetal throttlebody elbow 105 degrees forward or rear facing.
Accufab 90mm TB
Sheetmetalvalve covers w/ gaskets
Jesel Rockers 1.6int., 1.65 ex.
Isky offset lifters and rev kit
stage 2 front cover
set of 1/2" header flanges.
ARP head studs new in the box

I would like to get $2800 or full or partial trade for a set of GN1R or TA SE heads, rockers and on center intake. I can build a set of stage 2 1 3/4" 304 stainless headers to for $1K extra.

Parts shown but not included: injectors, distributor, fuel pressure regulator, balancer and sensors
IMG_0386.jpg

I don't want to sell this stuff unless the top end sells, or it can go with the top end.

Gear drive with all hardware and instructions. Peterson single stage pump with peterson -16 scavenge filter and anothe stage front cover. If it goes with the top end $800 for everything.
CIMG0910.jpg

CIMG0912.jpg

If you decided to sell the parts individually I am interested in the Jesel rocker arms, gear drive and front cover.

If I split this stuff up, here is what I need to get for everything. The heads, rockers and intake need to go first. Anyone that buys any of those three parts has their pick of anything to go with them. Adding all this up is $3200. If it all goes together, I'll sell it all for $3000.

heads 300
valve covers w/ gaskets 300
intake 500
elbow 250
throttlebody 250
gear drive 175
lifters and rev kit 150
timing cover 75
jesel rockers 400
oil pump w/ scavenge filter 525
head studs 140
header flanges 110/ set (I have two sets)

The intake isn't excessively cut or ported, no epoxy. Just matched to a felpro stage 2 gasket. The carb pad is uncut. I just finished an efi conversion on it with 11/16" ID fuel rails with -8 o-ring fittings on the ends. That's typically $350 worth of work. It's stamped CRH on the front of the plenum area. I could make guesses about which CRH that is, but I don't know for sure.

mike do you have the brackets and mandrel,belt etc, for the single stage oil pump?
if so im interested, thanks oc,

No I don't have anything other than the pump and pump pulley. I was going to make those parts for my motor. I could do the same for you if your interested.

I think there are a few people who want the valve covers. I won't sell them until the heads, intake and rockers are gone. If I'm stuck with the heads and intake, I at least want to keep my valve covers on them.

Well, since these parts might now be allowed in TSM I would prefer only to sell them as a package or trade TA or GN1 heads. The only parts that will not be legal that I would like to sell is the elbow and throttlebody. I might consider trading the valvecovers to someone for a mint set of cast "buick" stage 2 valve covers plus cash.

Throttle body $250
Elbow $250
Both together for $475 Throttle cable not included.

CIMG0913.jpg

CIMG0914.jpg

CIMG0915.jpg

CIMG0916.jpg

I have sold pretty much everything but the heads and intake. I need to hang onto the heads for a little while longer to finish building a couple sets of headers.

Bigwill - your pm box is full. I've been offered some worn out stage heads to use for my jig, so these are available.