Stage 2 heads and intakes for sale or trade

sixgun86gn

six offender
I have a nice set of stage 2 heads with good springs and valves,assembled,and 2 nascar carb intakes,I believe they are off center intakes.

$600 shipped for the heads

$50 each for the intakes shipped.

Thanks.

I may trade for some other stuff,so let me know what you've got and we might just work something out.

what are the combustion chamber CC ? are they machined jetsel rocker arms? thanks oc,

I believe they are machined for jesel rockers,not sure about the head CC.The chambers have been polished.

I bought the heads from a friend and had intentions to use them,but i don't think I want to do all the special stage 2 stuff.

The heads have 6 studs across for rocker mounting if that helps any,I have pics,but i can't seem to figure out how to resize them for a post.

pics

Attachments

• PICT0012.JPG
    PICT0012.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 435
more pics

Attachments

• PICT0010.JPG
    PICT0010.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 438
  • PICT0009.JPG
    PICT0009.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 415
  • PICT0008.JPG
    PICT0008.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 417
  • PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 439
I'll take both intakes if they are off center let me know.

They are off center,they are not identical,I can get a pic of the other one up if you would like.Then you can see if you still want both,as far as i can tell you are the only person who wants the intakes.So they are yours if you want them. PM me and we can work out the details.

I have recieved some PM's so i will have to let the person who responded with an offer first take them if they want them.

So far Slapstick,you are first in line as you responded earliest.The heads are aluminum.

Thanks
Pat Smith

heads and intakes

I will definately take both intakes if your deals fall through.

stgman

intakes for sale

absolutely,

Please send me details for payment, thanks.
bob