Stage 2 For Sale

TurboTA3.8

You wont keep up the pace
buick stage 2 off center block, commetic head gaskets , m&a race ported heads with stainless manley valves 1.94 intake 1.60 exhaust ,ngk fr5 spark plugs ,4.005 bore je racing forged pistons ,je racing moly piston rings ,corillo h-beam rods ,buick motorsports 3.58 stroke crank ,comp cam solid roller .572 intake lift .572 exhaust lift duration at .050 230 deg intake 230 deg exhaust lobe seperaton 112 ,arp head studs arp main studs , stage 2 4.1 block ,four bolt mains, roller rockers ,alum valvecovers

$10000.00 obo

motor made 720 rwhp on dyno has not had a clean pass at the track went 1.39 60 foot with a innovative 80 mm turbo

reason for sale
i am the owner of a ls1 shop and it seems they are afraid of my buick motor at events now so i need to sell it to put in a ls1 based motor in my tta and turbocharge the crap out of to beat up on more people

george

only photos i have are of it in the car

george
186966_3_full.jpg

186966_4_full.jpg

Im interested -Are you interested in trading for a converted 84 GN to a 87 drivetrain- call me if you are Matt 347-680-8642.

stage 2

George
Saw your post on the stage 2. Has the block been cracked and repaired? How many runs do you have on the current build? Is the crank standard? Have any of the cylinders been sleved? Are the M&A heads the early version or the late version? Does it come with rockers valve covers and push rods? Sorry for so many questions but as you know nothing is easy with staged stuff.

REG

PS could not get your email to work.

Re: stage 2

Originally posted by Reginald West
George
Saw your post on the stage 2. Has the block been cracked and repaired? How many runs do you have on the current build? Is the crank standard? Have any of the cylinders been sleved? Are the M&A heads the early version or the late version? Does it come with rockers valve covers and push rods? Sorry for so many questions but as you know nothing is easy with staged stuff.

REG

PS could not get your email to work.

email sent