Stage 2 blow out sale

John Mason

All my stage 2 stuff goes. See the pics.
Aluminum heads, ported by Jim Bell at East Texas Race Cars, 2.125 intakes, 1.625 exhausts, flow 325/285 CFM, titanium valves, retainers, Erson E9150048P electroplated triple springs, header adapter plates, 1 pair BMS cast aluminum valve covers, silver powdercoated, 1 pair Moroso sheet metal valve covers. ATI Superdamper, JW SFI approved flex plate, complete Jesel 1.7 rocker set-up with tool steel adjusters, BMS aluminum timing cover, Comp evenfire roller cam, .460 lobe lift, LSM oddfire big journal roller cam, 12 Comp roller lifters, 10 Isky roller lifters, Milodon gear drive, bunches of pushrods, BMS intake manifold silver powdercoated, ultra trick sheet metal intake manifold also by Jim Bell with 2 tops, one for 4150 Holley the other for a Dominator, BHJ honing plate, 5 MGP aluminum rods 6.230 long, 6 CP pistons, 4 Bill Miller pistons, various distributors and caps, Weaver Brothers single stage high volume external oil pump, bunches of drive belts, BMS evenfire crank (needs #1 journal turned).
#153 Buick block, bored for big journal cam, was holed, now repaired and welded, needs sleeve, high dollar Stefs pan, lots of other misc stuff. Most have 10 ½ runs since fresh.
PACKAGE DEAL ONLY! Buy it all and part out what you don’t need.
$2500 plus shipping takes every engine part listed and anything else I have that says Buick.
John Mason
e-mail –
eraser44@verizon.net

Attachments

• block only.jpg
    block only.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,019
  • Top side 1.jpg
    Top side 1.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 981
  • manifols 1.jpg
    manifols 1.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 994
  • block group1.jpg
    block group1.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 1,003
repaired block

who repaired the block. The reason I am asking is because I have a block that needs repair. Thanks for any info.

Thanks Chris. We are going try and repair the block for a spare. It sure WAS a nice block.

Sorry for the hijack.

TTT for you.

If you think that used block was nice, you're really gonna like the virgin one you got from me.

All sold!!
Deposit received. Parts are now awaiting extradinary rendition to Sweden, where I'm sure they will be properly tortured.:D
Thanks to all who responded.

Block repair

For those who asked, the block was repaired by Randy Fortune at Fortune Fabrication in Riverside Ca. Phone 951-687-6416.
He's not cheap and he's not fast, but he's real good!:biggrin:

Anybody that needs a block repaired should call Ray's Crack repair at 502-645-7444. He does quality work and can fix anything!!

All sold!!
Deposit received. Parts are now awaiting extradinary rendition to Sweden, where I'm sure they will be properly tortured.:D

Yes Sir, trust me for that!

Have some crap laying around in the garage.... and the car that it will go in, car has a 25:1e chassie.

Attachments

• Bild 011low.jpg
    Bild 011low.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 581
  • Bild 016low.jpg
    Bild 016low.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 582
  • Bild 001low.jpg
    Bild 001low.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 584
All sold!!

John,

Check Your paypal account for the full payment. Please wait for further shipping instructions.

Best regards from Sweden
Andreas & Ulf