stage 2 block

We had a tool up here in Toronto who had 6 sleeves in a stage II motor and he rebuilt it over 25 times.

We had a tool up here in Toronto who had 6 sleeves in a stage II motor and he rebuilt it over 25 times.

I know of one that has 4 sleeves in it .. and has over 130K miles on it since 94 ... it started out as a low 11 second car back then... its now a 10 second car as he drives it ...
its been beat on its whole life .. I think he got his moneys worth out of that $500 block

I think the #4 cyl. is cracked where it joins with the #6 cyl. who does this kind of work?

Update on my block. The machinist started boring the block to install the sleeves. the block already had six sleeves it. I was told when I bought the block that it was a virgin block. NEVER been touched. Only to find it sleeves and six of them??? The block can't be used because it is cracked on both sides of the #4 cyl.. that is where the sleeve cracked. I don't know what to do?

Might be time for a new block... Not sure you can bore the sleeves out and resleeve...

I have an on center block I would sell.

It was not. I won't say who it is because I think he will make it right if possible.

Cracked on both sides of 4? left right kind of cracks or front back kind of cracks? Whats your plans for the damaged block?

the block is cracked in the small part where the cyl.'s meet- top to bottom. it has six sleeves in it. I'm going to take the block back this weekend.

We need PIC.....;)

needpics.gif