Stage 2 block for sale.

Big Stu

Flogged Donkey
Up for sale is one of my stage blocks. It's an oncenter but has an offcenter casting number 2550016. I bought this off of Ted. A and have aquired a few more so I just don't need it. It has all steel caps and takes the older style rear main seal. Cylinders #1 and 3 have been sleeved and #4 needs a sleeve. Not very expensive at all to have done. There is a small crack in the lifter valley, but I was quoted locally about $150 to have this done, just never got around to doing it. Fix these two things and you would have a nice block to handle some serious abuse. I WILL NOT ship this. However, if you are interested or know a buddy who is interested, I will be in vegas for the west coast nationals on the 15th of oct and can bring it there. Bore of this block is 4.020 as it sits now. I am asking what i paid for it and to have it delivered to me which is cheap at $550.00 This is a good deal as these blocks are becoming more and more scarce. Pick this up for cheap, invest a small amount of money and have a nice piece. E-mail me for the couple of pics that i do have or respond to this post as usual. Thanks.
johannastuart@msn.com

Bump, make an offer, willing to work something out, maybe even ship, just never shipped something like this. :)