Stage 2 Allum. Blocks.

UR50SLO

The Reaper
Checking for interest in the following:

I want to know who would buy a all Allum. Block.
There would be two made one being stock configuration with more main webbing. The other being Stage2 with larger bores and more streingth.

The original design of the BGC intake and plenum can be made again. How many people would be interested in this?

I will have more information later this week on approximate costs and time for build if there is enough interest.

I want the Turbo Buick engine to live on. We are limited to Stage and Stock blocks that are becoming more scarce and expencive.
I've seen used stage blocks going for 3000+ Stocks are over 400 for a decent unit.

Please Mail me direct or post here.
Having a meeting later this week with the manfacture.

Is this the new TA performance block ??? Cost??? 4.1 or 3.8??? on center or off?? If the block is proven as strong as a S2, and they can swap parts out of their S2's, i think you can sell a few for gus who wanna save some weight.

TA Perf

I was going to have a company make a block but TA already has one about ready. It will support all stock components. They will make a stage setup at a later date. They are going to come out with heads also. The Stock block configuration will support 1400hp they said and will cost around 3000.00. I talked to them today. Go on thier website. TA performance. They have More details. They are also going to come out with a race intake.

I might be able to have the Bowling Green Intake maken again if there is enough interest.... Let me know.. It will be made to fit stock/stage blocks. ~Scott.

When i spoke with them a couple months ago, the block was looking to cost $3500,the crank another $2500, now add another $900 for rods. Its gonna be tough w/ all the stage parts that have been frequenting the board this winter at such low prices. Seems people did some homework and found a bunch of motors cheap. There really is no advantage to using any of the stock lower end. Not too many guys are blowing up the stock block, seems lik a crank or rod goes first. Just my .02

Don't forget me!

I have a couple of NEW Off center blocks I'd part with for that price! Maybe even less if I'm in a good mood. ;)

Neal