Stage 1, ta performace alum heads, blowing smoke and oil out of both breathers after fresh rebuild. less then 300 miles on engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and you go back and look at it now and it looks nothing like it did on the thread that got locked.
The start of this thread is the same as it was in the early pages. This new thread is the only one I'm talking about when I say the OP was having a good conversation with people who were bouncing ideas off of each other. That it why it was started. Steve was never mentioned. It turned when Steve entered without being called to without being accused or attacked for anything. He came in to paint a picture of an unreasonable client when the client never mentioned him. Everything after that in this new thread was the OP's attempts to defend himself. For this,he is claimed by some to be the attacker. The written statements in this thread don't support that claim.

The start of this thread is the same as it was in the early pages. This new thread is the only one I'm talking about when I say the OP was having a good conversation with people who were bouncing ideas off of each other. That it why it was started. Steve was never mentioned. It turned when Steve entered without being called to without being accused or attacked for anything. He came in to paint a picture of an unreasonable client when the client never mentioned him. Everything after that in this new thread was the OP's attempts to defend himself. For this,he is claimed by some to be the attacker. The written statements in this thread don't support that claim.

Yeah man and Shane warned him for no reason, as did the other moderators! Keep telling yourself that ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve must have called him like he did with Charlie to come on here and post. But his big mouth threw Charlie under the bus.

As the other thread was obviously going entirely differently which makes the whole thread look totally different now.
Correct. He took a deep breath and started a new thread and was very calm and people were having an honest conversation. What ever you didn't like about what he did in another thread,he acted honorable in this one by not mentioning who screwed his perfectly good engine up. Yes,this thread looks totally different from the other thread because it is a totally different thread

Both of my threads were calm till Steve started berating and not getting his way. If you want to jump on the bandwagon go ahead. He mentioned your name I knew nothing about your motor. So believe what you want to believe your motor will fail also so keep that in mind. He is very rude and arrogant person. Throwing Richard Clark under the bus and everyone else that he can blame for 18 months of otj training

I’m just here patiently waiting for leakdown test results.

I’m also curious in seeing the oil analysis results to see how much fuel saturation the oil may possibly have. The plugs showed a slight rich condition across the board.

Those two things should point us in the right tech direction and be able to give more definitive tech advice.

Till then, we are all just speculating.

I think I’ve mentioned this more than 5 times already.

Both of my threads were calm till Steve started berating and not getting his way. If you want to jump on the bandwagon go ahead. He mentioned your name I knew nothing about your motor. So believe what you want to believe your motor will fail also so keep that in mind. He is very rude and arrogant person. Throwing Richard Clark under the bus and everyone else that he can blame for 18 months of otj training

I know what I’m doing with these cars and will cross that bridge if it comes to it. This is a high performance build and I know what I got myself into. I didn’t throw a hissy fit with my situation. I manned the fuck up and shit was handled like men.

Man, I’ve seen a scenario where a forum members dream car went up in smoke (we won’t open that can or worms), and his car was literally totaled. But, the point is a number of vendors on this very forum answered the call and they gave him an all new like / totally restored GN. So, the point is the love on this forum is there, and there are a bunch of very good people here! Matter of fact, many of those good folks have attempted to help you here. But, you don’t seem to want their help as you only want to continue to beat on Steve V when in reality you don’t even know what the deal is with you car, now do you?

So, why not turn this around and try and make something good come of this. As there is no reason for this type of situation as we’re all adults here, and it’s high time we acted like it.

I wish you well on this adventure and hope your car comes back stronger than ever. I also hope that if it turns out to be nothing (which is a very good possibility given your compression numbers) that you would be man enough to come back on here and own this and apologize to this man!

Good luck to you, and please consider turning this thing around. As we are a very small community who can use all the help we can get, right?

Both of my threads were calm till Steve started berating and not getting his way. If you want to jump on the bandwagon go ahead. He mentioned your name I knew nothing about your motor. So believe what you want to believe your motor will fail also so keep that in mind.

Nice of you to wish harm on another as you claim complete innocence in pointing fingers or talking shit here..... LOL

Ahh I see spinning the thread so it gets closed down like you did the others. Once I go on face book it will be even worse. Be happy I am staying here

Curious what fuel, what injector, what ecm, and what chip? Fuel washed cylinders?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.