Stage 1, ta performace alum heads, blowing smoke and oil out of both breathers after fresh rebuild. less then 300 miles on engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent him a perfectly running motor, I have now a junk motor that can never be rebuilt if It needs to be. he was being sarcastic with that 800 mile comment. you had here what he wanted to do for me when I initially wanted to get down there. he threw the kitchensink at me
Why not?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You've ridiculed only one.
Because we have yet to see anything that would show Steve V. Did anything wrong with his engine. He has been fully transparent with his mistake of the oil pickup , fender, etc and that all seemed to be worked out before the customer picked up his car.

How do we know what's wrong with the motor? Hell the OP could have blown a head gasket and that's not fault if Steve.

Now if the leakdown comes back bad and we track it down to rings, bore finish, cleanaces etc then yes Steve is to blame.

Because we have yet to see anything that would show Steve V. Did anything wrong with his engine. He has been fully transparent with his mistake of the oil pickup , fender, etc and that all seemed to be worked out before the customer picked up his car.

How do we know what's wrong with the motor? Hell the OP could have blown a head gasket and that's not fault if Steve.

Now if the leakdown comes back bad and we track it down to rings, bore finish, cleanaces etc then yes Steve is to blame.

have you not seen the video's? Just really proves you dont know anything. look at the videos. THIS is not made up.

have you not seen the video's? Just really proves you dont know anything. look at the videos. THIS is not made up.
Have you pulled the dipstick to look at the oil?
Have you removed the radiator cap to look at the coolant?

There is something wrong for sure IMOP but what the issue is we dont know and wont know till you do something.

We cant point the finger at Steve just yet without knowing what the issue is.

Not saying you did but if it's a head gasket how do we know who did it?

how can we not? he destroyed my whole motor? do you not think this is not part of that also?
How did he destroy it?

Also if you weren't 100 percent happy why would you pick it up? Then wait so long to bring up your not happy and you're having issues

How did he destroy it?

Also if you weren't 100 percent happy why would you pick it up? Then wait so long to bring up your not happy and you're having issues

Got car back in sept/oct he said he had no room. I showed him what it was doing and he said rings and pistons. I have lupus/cfs and went into remission once I felt better I had a few nice days and took car out. I came here showing what was going on. I will call Arizona gn in morning and see what’s up

Coolant.

Attachments

• 40D54178-8D42-4DC8-9060-FBEB8E5FE887.jpeg
    40D54178-8D42-4DC8-9060-FBEB8E5FE887.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.