Stage 1, ta performace alum heads, blowing smoke and oil out of both breathers after fresh rebuild. less then 300 miles on engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets not get off the topic now junior. this is more diversion

It was your topic butt boy, not mine! So, I’m playing your game and whipping your ass at it, just like I said I would! Just like Steve V promised to fix your crap and you defied him too. Found your logo there homo.

a28899e0aa83fb7a833eda566f6e5748.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How bout we all shut the fuck up, have the OP get it squared away and report back with findings. Fuck this immature bullshit back and forth keyboard warrior fuck boy talk. Do some troubleshooting and get back to us

Agreed and my apologies to everyone else. Just hate seeing dumb shiat like this go down. And somebody trying to run a good man down whenever he has offered to make it right, makes no sense to me whatsoever.

charlie, my motor was never built correct. I have been having issues since I have gotten it back. something was ruined in the process. I came on here with a simple post on what was going on and was taking the steps and advice never mentioning steves name he did that. like he mentioned your name. It was blown up. otj training like he says. now it is showing because I am having problems. the baid aid's are off. I am pretty sure that you will have problems also.

Agreed and my apologies to everyone else. Just hate seeing dumb shiat like this go down. And somebody trying to run a good man down whenever he has offered to make it right, makes no sense to me whatsoever.

HE NEVER OFFERED TO MAKE IT RIGHT. when I asked him he said end of 2019,2020 earliest. so mind your business.

How bout we all shut the fuck up, have the OP get it squared away and report back with findings. Fuck this immature bullshit back and forth keyboard warrior fuck boy talk. Do some troubleshooting and get back to us

Looks like he doesn’t care to get the issue resolved. Just wants to bitch about the past.

I’ve offered tons of tech advice for his current issue but he would rather whine than use some of the advice given.

Hopefully he will stop being childish and get to the bottom of this.

charlie, my motor was never built correct. I have been having issues since I have gotten it back. something was ruined in the process. I came on here with a simple post on what was going on and was taking the steps and advice never mentioning steves name he did that. like he mentioned your name. It was blown up. otj training like he says. now it is showing because I am having problems. the baid aid's are off. I am pretty sure that you will have problems also.

And IF I do, I’ll be sure to be a man about it. Dirty laundry stays in the fucking hamper

sept 2017 my car went to him. it is now end of march 2019. never one post. I came on to find out an issue he threw everyone under the bus.

how do you think I found out your motor was smoking? I guess he high tailed it to MA. for more otj training and to do damage control. he figured one more post will finish him off

Watching his video though IMO (from the video) I do not see blow by at all.
Up here in the North East we get quite a bit of condensation in our motors and as they warm up if you watch the breathers you will see the condensation burning off though the breathers as it warms up.
This is totally normal.

Now if you rev the throttle and see a it pushing air 10 fold you have a problem.
If you have that much blow by block off one breather, remove the other breather and put you hand over hte hole and see if you start getting positive pressure, if you do there is a problem. If not there is no problem the will show at idle
I start my engine in 15 and 20 degree temps. It never does this and I always start my engine with the hood open,so I would notice this if it happened.

ONE negative post on a $75 item. it was principle more than anything. like it is here. I do not understand why I need to do all these things I had a perfectly running motor all I wanted was the heads to be put on now i am getting every fucking run around. it is sad.

Enough....

OP do a leak down test..

And if you dont have the means of doing it take it to someone who can fix your shit and report back. Everyone running their month isnt going to fix the problem. If you want help you need to do a leak down. If your not going do that and report back then we cant help you.

I start my engine in 15 and 20 degree temps. It never does this and I always start my engine with the hood open,so I would notice this if it happened.
I know I should have never touched my engine. it was running fine. I made a very big mistake

I Do not have a way to do it. I am not the professional unless I learn some otj training. and I shouldn't have to and I am not driving it because it will lose oil and engine will blow up and then lying steve will say I blew up the motor.

I Do not have a way to do it. I am not the professional unless I learn some otj training. and I shouldn't have to and I am not driving it because it will lose oil and engine will blow up and then lying steve will say I blew up the motor.
Then buy the stuff and do it.

And from the sound of it, it sure seems like you need some OJT.

if you dont want to do it then tow your junk to someone and have them fix it and report back.

And if that's to much work sell it and buy a Prius.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I know I should have never touched my engine. it was running fine. I made a very big mistake
I never would have advised you to change from the head you had to the ones you have now as it would make no difference. I certainly would not have advised a re-build. I would have simply installed the new heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.