Stage 1, ta performace alum heads, blowing smoke and oil out of both breathers after fresh rebuild. less then 300 miles on engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU have so much time on your hands to post, youtube etc. only if you could build a motor as good as you post. dude go practice on Charlie's motor in boston. you need some more on the job training. at the customers expense. And yes anyone that lives in ny usually has money to combat these types of circumstances and not just go away like you would like it to.

Dude, you really are dense aren’t you? You keep saying / acting like you want to resolve this via an attorney and yet you keep doing things to make that an illogical choice! As you’ll never get a dime saying and doing stuff like this!!

Moreover, you have bitched, moaned, complained so much that even the folks who were in your corner are turning against you! So, here’s a clue, wake the fire truck up, shut your damn trap and get this car to someone who can diagnose it for you. Otherwise, you’ve got nothing to share!

You are looking more and more like an ass hat, and less and less like someone to feel sorry for. But, hey that’s on you. In that, we can’t stop you from making a fool of yourself. But, trust me you are doing just that. Not only that, but, you are ruining any off chance that you might have had at litigation. Cause the man keeps offering to fix it and yet you continue to berate, demean and demoralize him for doing that. So, you’re only screwing yourself there pal! But, keep up the good work as your doing great (FOR TEAM STEVE V’S AUTOMOTIVE)!!

Unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6) 4-5 failed attempts to solve the blowing oil crisis so now not only has he yanked the heads apart and tried blaming taperformance that they used the wrong valve seals etc. he is convinced that its that so motor goes back together and guess what its still blowing oil.
7) rebored the cylinders without using a torque plate when it was supposed to be done with one and said was going to be done with one. he is proud to show the video but without the torque plate.
8) finally realized he left the oil rail supports out and i assume thats what he did to the guy in boston and tried to cover it up. who knows with this guy. you wont ever get the truth. so everything torn apart so many times maybe just maybe something else went kaput. ripping stuff apart like a kid on christmas.

HE BLEW UP MY MOTOR, ruined my crank,turbo,rods,cut heads, pipe in block etc, fking horrible.

would you go back to a doctor if he left sissors in your body sewed you up and sent you on your way?

Dude, you really are dense aren’t you? You keep saying / acting like you want to resolve this via an attorney and yet you keep doing things to make that an illogical choice! As you’ll never get a dime saying and doing stuff like this!!

Moreover, you have bitched, moaned, complained so much that even the folks who were in your corner are turning against you! So, here’s a clue, wake the fire truck up, shut your damn trap and get this car to someone who can diagnose it for you. Otherwise, you’ve got nothing to share!

You are looking more and more like an ass hat, and less and less like someone to feel sorry for. But, hey that’s on you. In that, we can’t stop you from making a fool of yourself. But, trust me you are doing just that. Not only that, but, you are ruining any off chance that you might have had at litigation. Cause the man keeps offering to fix it and yet you continue to berate, demean and demoralize him for doing that. So, you’re only screwing yourself there pal! But, keep up the good work as your doing great (FOR TEAM STEVE V’S AUTOMOTIVE)!!

Unreal.

X1000

Great observation and post.

6) 4-5 failed attempts to solve the blowing oil crisis so now not only has he yanked the heads apart and tried blaming taperformance that they used the wrong valve seals etc. he is convinced that its that so motor goes back together and guess what its still blowing oil.
7) rebored the cylinders without using a torque plate when it was supposed to be done with one and said was going to be done with one. he is proud to show the video but without the torque plate.
8) finally realized he left the oil rail supports out and i assume thats what he did to the guy in boston and tried to cover it up. who knows with this guy. you wont ever get the truth. so everything torn apart so many times maybe just maybe something else went kaput. ripping stuff apart like a kid on christmas.

What does any of this have to do WITH YOUR CURRENT ISSUE?

Grow up man

He has Moly rings gaps are not tight .020 target.
I know he has moly rings and smaller diameter pistons. That's how I know his ring gaps are much tighter than mine. Mine doesn't do what his is doing,despite having much bigger ring gaps.
Also,his engine didn't do this before you worked on it.
14 vs 20 bolt pan use a different pickup.
I am using the same pickup that came on my 109 with a 20 bolt pan in 1986. Of course,I'm using it on a 4.1 that came with a 14 bolt pan. If the pickup was the problem,it was a problem because you didn't measure the distance from the bottom of the pickup to the bottom of the pan. There's no excuse for that and I reject the notion that it was even a problem in the first place.

quote from december 9.

there was no "bs" on this job. YES I installed the wrong pickup tube and RUINED THE BEARINGS AND CRANK

steve v.

you brought me a stage motor and one I was certainly not familiar with like i am the 109 motor. AND IT SHOWED from the oil pickup tube, to clearances and oil rings. I LEARNED BY OTJ TRAINING and at my expense. this coming from lying steve out of his own mouth.

his expense imgine? he is the master of guilt trip. how about my expense? wrecked turbo, milled heads, copper tube in block, cut crank.

the flock of sheep are blaming it on a pcv valve, rubber grommet etc lol

this time around I have to deal with a professional licensed shop. no more shops in back yard etc. so it will take some time. when I look at the car and see all the oil all over the place you wonder why I? really?

I don't pay anyone to fight my battles like steve emailing people to post how great he is that he is a stand up guy etc. lol. embarrassing. he should be embarrassed by the shoddy work and mistreatment. All of a sudden he is a hero. he was gonna fly to boston and head my way lol that's a joke. IT WAS A STROKER MOTOR BEFORE only thing that was different that they were new heads that's all same build etc. HE DOES NOT NOW HOW to build motors. he is a parts changer. HE SHOULD NOT BUILD anymore motors till his on the job training finishing. because now it cost thousands to fix.

Now you’re getting offensive! As I have never met / don’t even know Steve V! I do know for a fact that he fixed a forum friend of mines stroker motor fiasco! So, go ask Nero328 what kind of a dude Steve V is!

So, if you want to make this personal and you are coming at me, Mr. Keyboard Commando then I’ll be your huckleberry! But, I doubt you want that, as you don’t sound like much of a man to me. Now I’m going to give you one last clue boy, and that is that I’m a free thinker and I don’t let anyone tell me what to do. And I’ve already told you that I don’t know Steve V personally, but, I do know an ass hat when I see one and you sir are a walking, talking example. So, quit stepping on yourself, man the fire truck up, and for heavens sake quit acting like a punk as there is no excuse for this type of behavior. As we’re all adults here, or at least some of us are!!

Now you’re getting offensive! As I have never met / don’t even know Steve V! I do know for a fact that he fixed a forum friend of mines stroker motor fiasco! So, go ask Nero328 what kind of a dude Steve V is!

So, if you want to make this personal and you are coming at me, Mr. Keyboard Commando then I’ll be your huckleberry! But, I doubt you want that, as you don’t sound like much of a man to me. Now I’m going to give you one last clue boy, and that is that I’m a free thinker and I don’t let anyone tell me what to do. And I’ve already told you that I don’t know Steve V personally, but, I do know an ass hat when I see one and you sir are a walking, talking example. So, quit stepping on yourself, man the fire truck up, and for heavens sake quit acting like a punk as there is no excuse for this type of behavior. As we’re all adults here, or at least some of us are!!

lol you make me laugh.

the truth is he admitted it. he does not know how to build a motor and mine was otj training for him. wonder why my motor still giving me problems? think this is made up come and see my garage with all the oil all over it.

FUCKING MISTAKE TO BRING IT TO HIM.

lol you make me laugh.

Wow you really are juvenile aren’t you? Is that the best you got??

I don’t like to do battle with unarmed men, but, if it’s a battle of wits you want, then bring it on pal!!

Wow you really are juvenile aren’t you? Is that the best you got??

I don’t like to do battle with unarmed men, but, if it’s a battle of wits you want, then bring it on pal!!

how much of a load have you swallowed?

Dude your daddy could have whacked off in a flower pot and still not made as good a blooming farking idiot as he did when he made you! But, keep trying fool.

c6abe7747470a4e9edf3e566110edf7e.jpg

I’ve heard tell that you may not be that way, but, you will hold one in your mouth. At least that is until the swelling goes down anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.