Stage 1, ta performace alum heads, blowing smoke and oil out of both breathers after fresh rebuild. less then 300 miles on engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol he just called me a border line lol. now he is a psychiatrist. Now he is a doctor. he can't build an engine. so he retorts to name calling.

more disrespect for the customer. look that up that is all you 100%.

Oh btw any youtube videos of your boston flight? you post everything how about that?

Last edited:
im no engine guru but shouldn't that be caused by bad rings on pistons ???

That last line necessary?
Did I offend you, you seem to have an axe to grind with me. And you don't know me so why judge. Or is that just how you roll. Jump on the band wagon and slam me.

you shouldn't even be looking at this while on vacation so that shows you care !!!
I was not on vacation, I helping a customer- Charlie Guadet with some things- and I spent a little less than a day with my distant family, I am orginal from Mass, left in 89.

you don't say things like that. very unprofessional, contrary to what you portrait yourself in all these text.

SO WHERE IS THE VIDEO OF BOSTON?

you don't say things like that. very unprofessional, contrary to what you portrait yourself in all these text.

SO WHERE IS THE VIDEO OF BOSTON?
Got your legal together yet?You want the address of my business lawyer? I did from an LLC.

was it the pvc, was it the mafs, computer. did you tell them same thing? or did you call he/she a borderline also because you are not getting your way and retortimg to name calling?

Back to, burnt paint. Here's a conversation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190330-190001_Message+.jpg
    Screenshot_20190330-190001_Message+.jpg
    565.1 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20190330-190011_Message+.jpg
    Screenshot_20190330-190011_Message+.jpg
    513.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20190330-190020_Message+.jpg
    Screenshot_20190330-190020_Message+.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20190330-190031_Message+.jpg
    Screenshot_20190330-190031_Message+.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20190330-190046_Message+.jpg
    Screenshot_20190330-190046_Message+.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_20190330-190103_Message+.jpg
    Screenshot_20190330-190103_Message+.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 69
was it the pvc, was it the mafs, computer. did you tell them same thing? or did you call he/she a borderline also because you are not getting your way and retortimg to name calling?
It was oil rail supports:ROFLMAO:

there you go again trying to make yourself look like a hero. most guys would have punted you like a football. bad enough the fillers don't match. now imagine the fender.

And the 4 dings i had on my trunk lid i never mentioned and had to get dentx to remove. because i didnt want to make you feel bad. and the wrong car cover you sent back to me. and the convertor you kept on me.

so who's motor did you blow up in boston? why wont you post. you post so well. if only you could build a motor that well. Or some on the job training on op motor as well?

there you go again trying to make yourself look like a hero. most guys would have punted you like a football. bad enough the fillers don't match. now imagine the fenders.
Been working on these cars since 2005, where all the other people coming out of the woodwork agreeing with you. The ones agreeing have never met or talked to me in person or on the phone. Some pretty good reviews of my work/ethics/pride over the years.

Transparency , honestly and communication , so this is what that gets you in the end???

Status
Not open for further replies.