Stabil

garrett

I have been very busy with school for the last year. As a result, I have not been able to participate in the turbobuick hobby. My two turbobuicks have sat in the garage and not been driven since last spring. I have started them on occasion. I put Stabil in the fuel system last spring. My question is, does anyone know or have personal experience on how this additive affects our turbo cars. I know how critical it is to have good fuel with these cars. I plan on running the old gas out in a month and I won't push the boost until I get some fresh gas in it. Any input?

I had stabil in my T with 100 octane sunoco while it was being worked on/painted. Then I added pump 93 and then pumped that all out for lawnmower use. Fresh gas was put back in the car when I got it ready to drive. I'd take it easy or dump it out.

Its fine...just drive around till ya get low and fill back up...no need to worry about it, been using it for years in the winter and have never had a problem...;)

It works, been using it for many years since I have to perform lay-up (winterization) on boats and cars for the snow birds. If you don't use it:eek: Todays fuel isn't that great especially with the ethanol content rising, tommorrow will be worse. You definately don't want any moisture in the tank, phase seperation could set in, triggering worsening effects on your fuel system!

Its fine...just drive around till ya get low and fill back up...no need to worry about it, been using it for years in the winter and have never had a problem...;)

x2

Use it in all my garage queens in the winter with no problems.