ST.johns lost

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
well ...I been working my ass off...grow in big Reno ETC....long days in the heat keeping it all together ....decided to take the car out for couple hits...pulled out the neighborhood and smoked em :cool:...little did I know right in front of undercover ....watched me for a sec and then hit the lights...pulled into dollar general bout half mile from my house....walked up to the car ...smilled at me...I gave him DR license ...he said as long as you have no warrants you'll be ok ...I said that is fair ....came back and said where you going ?? I said back home just running the car ...he said thats a nice car...you pulled out in front of me and hit 81 in a 65 ...I said just running my car ..he said I see that..be safe....I said thank you ....just a good ole boy never meaning no harm....shook his hand and said you wanna drive it ...LOL

If you ever need to get out of a real jam just tell them you know me.
They'll throw away the key! :ROFLMAO:
P.S. "I been working my ass off" Pictures or it didn't happen. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

you guys.....had a rough day today lost communication to 1 and 2 green was a fault in the comm wire ...por install...then had another fault show up o 4 green both were nicks in wiring .... fuck.... contractors...but daddy got it fixed.... once sprigs are on the ground it is serious....had to key heads on manually all day until we found problem and fixed...another long day left at 7...sprigs need water ever hour on the hour ...yall have no idea ...on the stress...fuck your couch!!!
dont worry ill get it done ...I have no choice !!!....hopefully all is working tomorrow...NO BULLSHIT !!!

He's in his golf cart, cooler in the back, driving around the course watching everyone else sweat their balls off! :ROFLMAO:
I wish...sounds good my friend ...this job is gonna kill me...I have to take up the slack for new green horns who are not used to heat ...I AM!!!...I dare anyone to come on out and get some ....they will fall...I will never...sun up to sun down...beeeetches....thats why mu beard is gray ...LOL

Exactly. He should know by now he can't bullshit us old bullshitters. :LOL:
F.... that ....im running around pissing everyone off...with their mistakes....and basically all the trash they cant pick up...drives me nuts....gringo loco!!!1