Sputters Under Acceleration????? Help

cturboaddict

First and foremost I would like to pass out a BIG BUICK THANX to everyone that has helped with my problems so far. Everyday it seems that something new has broken on my 85 T-type motor but everytime I post a message everyone helps out and sooner or later it gets fixed. When the truck (yes I said truck), breaks down I dont get pissed and worry about dumping money into the motor. I just head home and post a thread:D .
WELL NOW TO THE NEW PROBLEM>>>>
I have a 85 T-type motor in my 85 Chevy S-10. I have done a list and list of repairs to the truck over the past few years. My latest problem was The truck was running real good after a whole bottom end rebuild, except for I had some real rough idle. After a few weeks of driving it I left the toll booth hard and it backfired throught the intake and stalled out over and over again until I couldnt drive more than a few minutes before it went caput! After testing and wasting my time with the IAC I replaced the Coolant temp sensor and now the idles is fairly good. Better than it ever was. But now when I get on it it sputters when I go into more than 3 psi of boost when I am hard on it. And all of the power that was there is now gone. Also when at a dead spot and push on the throttle it wants to bog. When I am on it real slow and drive like grandpa it is okay but still there is no power. And my speedo on my digital dash works on and off. I am getting no codes. Checked the Cam sensor and the TPS-all fine. Does anyone have any idea???? I do have a small exhaust leak that is before the cat ( dont think it would matter though. ) And one more question. I want to check my VSS and see if it is working. Does anyone know which pinout it is on the 85 T-type ecm????:confused: :confused:

I can dig out the pin out for you but if your car has cruise and the cruise control will set/function then the VSS is working. The VSS sends the same signal to the Cruise control Module as to the ECM. I am told that the ECM only uses the VSS data to determine when to lock up the TCC. AM

No I Ripped the Cruise Control Out

I tore the CC out when I replaced the wiring harness. Just figured it was in the way and I never use it?????:eek:

The pin out is A10. Voltage should vary between .49 V to battery voltage depending upon the position of the drive wheels-according to the manual. Engine warm/closed loop. Same volts key on or running. AM