Spring Plans

Twins

Wanna Trade Eyeglasses ?
Since buying the TY I've let my GN wither away to 2nd fiddle and with the help of Nocooler I've got some motivation to make it run stronger than before but still hot-air.

(All of this is possible due to the fact that I'm leaving the TY stock, therefore $ and time can go into the GN.) ((Oh and from the help of Nocooler and the patience of my GF who listens to my constant rambling about all things turbo.))

87 ECM convt.

TA 49 freshened by John C.

50 shot wet (starting point:D )

The 33 and Alky can go on my Dad's car making it a little easier to setup for a guy that never see's more than 10 psi. (Can you imagine?!!!!, my cars at 20+ everytime I drive it !)

Goals= 12.70's good gas and 12.00 spraying. No cutting up for a bar for my Lear interior.

Even though it was 1 yes 1 degree out last night here spring is just around the corner.

Turbo6x2 watch out!!!!!!!:cool:

hell yeah,spray that bitch:D pill it til you kill it:eek: :D

i've got ported/polished/big valve heads and 208 cam out in the garage to put in.i need to score a spare intake to port match.i'm gonna weld the spearco adapter to the back too,no more o-ring crap for me.

also got a line lock to install and hopefully i can locate a decent set of used slicks.these 1.78 60's aren't cutting the mustard.i've got a transbrake in my tranny i've never used cuz i can't get traction.:rolleyes: :(

turbo6x2 said they found an "issue" over the winter too,should be an interesting summer:).

later,sean

Yes, Yes I did, and I believe twins predictions when I see it... LOL Sorry, you had that coming. I think this season will produce some really great numbers. Remember I have my race tranny in now and the trans brake, so I can build boost while you hitting it with the shot and still blow your doors off. LOL Just messing with you. I think we will be seeing some really good numbers this season. I should be out Mid April.. See you then... :D :p Take care

Excuse me? We have parts and pieces to do all time consuming but that's 6 weeks away. I think it can be done. Thanks for all the encouragement... Butt munch... LOL ;)

Chris.....you let the cat out of the bag.

You better hope Ryan gives you the *buddy* rate on the spray.

Excuse me? We have parts and pieces to do all time consuming but that's 6 weeks away. I think it can be done. Thanks for all the encouragement... Butt munch... LOL

LOL.. I knew you couldn't leave that one alone. I had to say something. LOL Can't wait to see it this spring when ya get it out. Also don't forget, you or K need a hand i'm a phone call away.:D

Sounds like your getting ready twins. I just dropped the pan and pulled my cam today. 1degree that an't bad my theromometer read -4 when I walked out of the garage last night. I talked to John last week and I'am also sending my turbo in for a rebuild. Jay Jackson getting my TB done up for me to.

Burnout

What cat out of what bag, twins been talking spray for some time now. That's old news.. LOL :cool:

Originally posted by Gbodynutt
LOL.. I knew you couldn't leave that one alone. I had to say something. LOL Can't wait to see it this spring when ya get it out. Also don't forget, you or K need a hand i'm a phone call away.:D
Jason the car is covered in Plastic right now you still wouldn't get to see it. LOL Thanks for the offer. You may be getting a call when it's motor time..... :cool: :D

Jason the car is covered in Plastic right now you still wouldn't get to see it. LOL Thanks for the offer. You may be getting a call when it's motor time.....

Okay, cool... Let me know.