spindles for the camaro brakes?

TurboJames

hey guys.. i have been reading and not finding the info that I'm looking for..
does anyone make upgraded spindles specific for the camaro brake setup? that doesn't cost a arm and leg?

i was considering doing the blazer swap, but here in canada i can't find a RWD blazer for the life of me. there for, travelling to the states and etc would cost me more then doing the camaro brake upgrade

any help is appreciated! learning slowly but surely

hey guys.. i have been reading and not finding the info that I'm looking for..
does anyone make upgraded spindles specific for the camaro brake setup? that doesn't cost a arm and leg?

i was considering doing the blazer swap, but here in canada i can't find a RWD blazer for the life of me. there for, travelling to the states and etc would cost me more then doing the camaro brake upgrade

any help is appreciated! learning slowly but surely

You trying to avoid modifying the stock spindles? On my setup I ended up buying a set of used spindles and modified them so i still had an original set if I ever wanted to switch back. Anything else is likely kit specific like the baer ones.

modifying the spindles doesn't matter to me.. I was just curious, thinking how many part suppliers are out there... that would make a spindle just for the Camaro brake swap.... instead of the baers kit... out of my price range for brakes anyway..