Spectra Tank, Art Carr Trans Pan, Power Antenna, Steering Joint

83hurstguy

Parts below are available for pickup in Kansas City or shipping as available.

Brand new Spectra reproduction turbo regal fuel tank with internal metal baffles for electric in-tank fuel pump, and brand new reproduction Cutlass filler neck to go with it. I was going to use this in a Cutlass to run an in-tank pump. The regal neck is available affordably as well. Still in box, no fuel ran through it. $100 + shipping OBO. SOLD!

Art Carr 200-4r aluminum trans pan, powdercoated black, hardware included. $130 shipped to lower 48. SOLD!

G-body Power Antenna, worked when it was removed from a parts car years ago, has some wiring with it, haven't tested it again. $60 shipped to lower 48.

Antenna2.jpg

Borgeson Steering Joint that connects the G-body steering box (or any steering box with 30 spline input shaft) to a 3/4 DD shaft. If you also buy this part with a Borgeson 015252 and Borgeson 450024, you'll have the exact same parts Detroit Speed sells you with a hefty markup for their G-body steering shaft kit. I needed a different lower joint on mine, so I removed this joint after literally 5 miles of driving. I painted it black, and it's still in great condition. The new price on this is over $65 + shipping, I'll let it go for $30 shipped to the lower 48 OBO.

Steering1.jpg

Steering2.jpg

Tubular fender to core support braces, I think they came from a Grand Prix, am not sure if they'll bolt right onto a 2 door Regal without modification since I don't have a car here to test them on. I got them from a boneyard years ago and found them in a box. $20 shipped to lower 48.

IMG_6958.jpg

I also have a MINT Cutlass radiator top plate. Zero rust, factory original paint, low mileage. What is shown in the picture below is grease over the paint that I've never cleaned off completely. Very nice piece that just needs some cleaning. $40 shipped to lower 48. SOLD!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I was in first, but Never mind.... gn newbee can have it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Waiting on a response/payment from 87gn-newbee, he's first in line. Will go down the line of buyers if he backs out.

Gas tank and top plate are pending sale.

Lowered prices, now $60 shipped for power antenna, $30 shipped for steering joint.... Parts gotta go, let me know if you're interested. Thank you!