Special gnx

It probably is real. Since the vin ends in EX, it can not be reistered to be driven on the street. Years ago, the original Trailblazer SS was for sale in Texas, and it had an EX vin. Somehere I have pictures of a C6Z with a EX vin.

Intake pipe coming from the filter box to the sc is cracked right under the Magna Charger sticker.......:confused:

I still have my doubts this is real/authentic. Probably one of the reasons it didn't sell for much at B-J. Without any kind of paperwork or proof, looks to me like other buyers had their doubts as well.
Well for one, being that it is a vehicle that cannot be driven on the streets legally, I doubt anyone would pay much for a Buick Trailblazer SS. Essentially that is what it is. There are far better choices in the category of vehicles to own that cannot be legally registered.

GM has sold quite a few vehicles like this one at BJ.. In 09 after the economy turned down and GM was bankrupt they sold dozens of prototype cars. Most were similar to this one with just some special badging, paint and/or wheels. They all sold cheap because they are sold as bill of sale only so there it really nothing you can do with it beside look at it. I am sure there are prototypes of significant models that collectors would love to have but not many people are interested in a Buick Rainier with ugly wheels and GNX badge that can't legally be driven on the street or registered.