Spark plug wires the same?

V SICKS

Once in a while I see a set of spark plug wires listed for sale and listed for the 84-87. I thought the 84-85 and the 86-87 were different?? THANKS..mike

For correct fit (length) 84/85 are different from 86/87. Depending who is making the wires, you may just be getting a universal set. The universal sets are a bear. Depending what you are looking for, venders like Red Armstrong (Quad Air) and Kirbans have correct length sets for the 86/87 turbo regals. For performance related applications, Russ Merritt and RJC racing make some nice sets. Do a search for previous posts on this topic. I remember reading something about plug wire sets not that long ago.

If you buy a set that a specific to 86/87 you just have to take the time to pick the right length wire for each cylinder, but they do work.

I forgot to say mine is an 84 T-type. So does that mean if it fits the 86-87 that it has plenty of room on the 84? THANKS again. mike

what is a good spark plug wire for our hotairs tat you guys recommend i would to try something different besides MSD wires or am i good with them and just stick to them ? i havent had any problems using MSD but if there is something better outthere for these hotairs id like to know for my next purchse thanx