Spark Plug Wires, Teflon Lines, MAF, and more

SMV6LOL

Selling a few parts. All of them came off of my 87 GN. They have less than a 1000 miles. Im located in New Mexico. All prices are OBO but make it reasonable please. Paypal only

1. MAF LT1 3in from Turbo Tweak. $60 shipped
2. Moroso Ultra 40 Black spark plug wires. Built by Blackgn1 from here. Less than 50 miles. SOLD
3. Passenger side wheel well liner. Dirty but no cracks. Has a damaged section by the coils. These are hard to find. Make a good offer, shipping isn't cheap.
4. Summit Teflon Fuel lines. Its been installed and still intact. Has 8an inlet and 6an return. 40 micron Russell SS filter. All summit AN fittings, even from regulator and stock fuel rail. Only one its missing is the inlet from the fuel pump housing. More than enough line to get you from stock tank to fuel rail and back. $250 shipped?
5. Ultra Lite II Transmission Gauge. Its been open but never installed. All the parts look to still be there. $40 shipped
6. EGR block off plate. No bolt or gasket. Has GN logo. $20 shipped?
7. Art Carr Convertor 16930, stalled at 3000-3200 NL. Never installed bought from a member on here. $300 shipped.

Last edited:
3a78w.jpg

2116xde.jpg

9a00g2.jpg

2iqdfyh.jpg

2zjfajo.jpg

Also have.....
8. TT 5.7 E85 Chip 60# injectors, 24deg, 23-25psi. Make offer
9. Turbonetics manual boost controller. Just the controller and mounting bracket. No lines or fittings $40 shipped. Lines are cheap

The converter is wrapped up in the box, I can take it out and take pics. Probably easy via text message as im having a hard time getting pics up right now.

I'm interested in the chip & injectors. Is the chip set up just for E85 or pump gas as well. If so what octane.
Are the injectors high impedence? Are they a matched set or standard factory flow specs?

I was told the converter has less than 5000 miles. I never installed it.

Carl... I don't have injectors for sale. Just the chip, and I actually just found my matching 91 chip for #60 injectors ill throw in for free too.

turbobeast pm sent.