Spark plug gap

The guy at autozone told 45 the plugs that i took out are about 36/37 . 45 just seems like it would b too much 4 a turbo car

Get what i said.

Buy NGK UR5's and gap them at .032

If you dont Like NGK and like delco get AC CR42TS and gap at .032

These plugs work well in a stock car as well as a 10 sec car IMOP

.45 gap is set for best MPG from factory, it will overall work just fine but for power, idle etc listen to boost231. Tho it's really how you want your car to run, why not try .45 then see what .32 feels like and you make the call.;)

Auto lite 23 gapped at .032 never had any luck with the NGK plugs seemed to foul out easily.

I purchase the ngk yesterday and am experiencing real bad knock. Can it be its gapped to much for my setup? (.032) or these plugs just isn't for my car. I had cr43ts before the swap

Are you running on the street only? I wouldn't run that hot of a plug if you are, go back ot the cr43ts or try the auto lite 24 gapped at .032. Run what works in your set up. I never had any luck with NGK I was always fouling them out. Never had an issue with auto lites in the hot air. Just saying.

i use to run AC CR42TS. always had good luck with them. I wanted to try the NGK UR5, they worked well till i started making more power. I now run autolite plugs.