spare parts liquidation

10secBu

RARE!!! BRAND NEW emergency brake cables, both left and right that attach from the frame to the drum backing plates (cables & sleeves). I bought these many years ago and never used them...I'm almost certain they have been discontinued by GM. $80.00 for the pair plus shipping. They were bought for my '79 Malibu, but to the best of my knowledge, they should be the same for all G-body vehicles.

I have a 81 Malibu dash that is in pretty nice shape. not perfect, but pretty good. $100.00 obo.

Oval port bbc intake gaskets by Cometic, special 1/8" thick. $20.00 obo for the pair.

Comp Cams 939-16 1.550" valve springs, little usage $40.00 set obo

Comp Cams 933-16 1.550" valve springs, little usage $40.00 set obo

Both sets of springs were used on GM iron 781 casting BBC with a mild Comp street (solid) roller cam.

Moroso sbc water pump spacer/stud kit. brand new, but out of packaging. $15.00 obo

I also have a Dewalt 14" abrasive cut-off saw that is used, but very good working condition. I just don't use it much in my shop. $125.00 obo plus shipping.

I also have a Extang classic soft tonnau (sp?) cover that fits a 2003 and newer Dodge truck with a 8' long bed. Make offer. It's used, but real good shape...just recently put a fiberglass cap on the truck.

Located in Westminster, Maryland. e-mail geislert@qis.net phone 410-876-5304

More than likely large items should be picked up.

I'll dig though the part tonight and see if I have anything else to get rid of.

I will entertain most any reasonable offer on any of the parts listed. it never hurts to ask .