spal fans

vic86gn

guys need help here.Do you guys use the dual 11 inch or 12 inch kit on the 86-87 gns.Any part numbers for fans?is there an insytallation kit?Or do it your self?Does caspers make a direct fit,only one for the fans?Thanks in advance.

I got my spals from Hartline performance and I think he has the adapter plug too.
Tarey

I am right in the middle of an installation of the dual 11" Spals. Will take some pics of everything once I am done mocking things up. I ordered up some radiator brackets from Summit but not going to use them as I don't like how they fit.

I did however get some of the straps that reinforce the fans, too much $$$ for two simple straps but what the hell, little less work to do this.

So far, think the secret is to use the stock lower bracket and attach it to the straps I mentioned above for the bottom attachment. For the top, again going to use the strap and fabbing up some upper brackets from aluminum I got at HD.

I am running one of the front mounts we sell and by offsetting the fans all the way to the driver's side of the radiator core the passenger side motor is going to clear the pipe that feeds the IC. Can't vouch for the other IC's out there but it is going to fit on mine.

Using Caspers harness/relay setup but trying to figure out a way to neatly mount everything. Want to mount everything low and out of site and will probably have to extend the feed wire for it.