SPAL fans with SLIC?

Dual Fans & SLIC

Is anyone running the SPAL 11" dual fans with a stock location intercooler?

I just want to check if there are any clearance issues before I place an order.

Thanks in advance.

Don't know about the SPAL Dual Fans, but I am running the Ramcharger Dual Fans and Precisions SLIC and they fit.....not much extra room, but does fit.

dp

Don't know about the SPAL Dual Fans, but I am running the Ramcharger Dual Fans and Precisions SLIC and they fit.....not much extra room, but does fit.

dp

I run same setup as Dave. They should fit with a PTE SLIC but any others I'm can't say 100%?

fans

I have dual 12" fans purchased from summit racing... work great and clear the PTE SLIC..... even with a griffin aluminum rad..

I have the aluminum radiator and dual fans from gbody and just installed a PTE SLIC and have no clearance problems.

Thanks guys. I'm running a 3 core alum. rad and a CAS v4. I think I'm just gonna go with the Gbodyparts fans and save some coin.

I live in the desert where it's 100+ out constantly during summer so I had to spare nothing on the cooling system. I have a C&R alum radiator, dual 11' spal fans w/SLIC, 160 stat, and the casper harness. Runs amazing have never seen it above 185 usually kicks it between 160-165. The fans are loud and pump some serious air.

I am running the dual 11" Spal fans with a SLIC. There is no problem with room at all. These fans move air like there is no tomorrow. They are awesome. Racetronix makes a relay and wiring kit just for them also that is optimal. If you had the low speed over ride mod done, it will turn on 1 fan for that 5 minutes after shut down. I wired mine to blow over the turbo housing.

Mike