Spacers for T&D roller rockers

gnnovas

Does anyone know where I can get spacers to go under the rockershafts on T&D roller rockers. I set mine up today and it looks like I need to space the rocker shaft up about .020" to get my geometry correct. I tried to find a phone # for T&D with no luck.

Ken
87 GN

T&D Roller Rockers

T&Ds phone number is 1-775-884-2292 they are located in Carson City , Nevada . Hope this helps!
Peachs:)

T&D??

If you have production 8 bolt heads, you don't use shims under the shafts. You change the pushrod length to get the geometry correct.
You have to set them up so the adj screws are not all the way out or down. Doing that will shut off the oil passage drilled in the rocker body to oil the roller tips...

Shims are used only on the paired rockers used on the 14 bolt heads... Pushrod length has to be correct on this style rocker also.. same oil problem will occur..

Thanks for the info guys. The problem I have would not be corrected with a longer pushrod because of the fixed stand the shaft sets in. The rocker is starting towards the shaft side of the valve stem rolling just past the center and coming back some ( at full lift), but not back as far as when it started. The valve stem height is set on the shortest side of its tolerance (1.935). After I'm done I may have to change the pushrod length to get the adjuster in the correct position that was mentioned ( I did not know that this was a concern until now, Thanks)

Ken
87 GN