Southern California Grand National Mechanics

Anyone who has claimed to be harmed by me back it up with some proof or shut up stupid. Part of the money I earn goes right back into supporting this community just remember that also. Also there are some people I'm not able to help & I apologize for that. If your angry at me call any time & let's discuss it privatly. If you just want to talk shit there is nothing I can do to fix that.
Lou never was angry and never talking shit Just Answering questions so It isnt a issue just Speaking Up

I lurked here for a long time before I ever became a member, and now I know why, some of these guys are worse then Corvette owners and their clubs. If you guys have issues with a respected sponsor of our little club here, make them known and fix them, Lou's phone # is readily available. If all you can do is bitch anonamosly, Please, STFU. Cheers!
Look Im Not bitching anonymously I speak up But I was Asked a question so I answered it So you can Kill All that (STF Noise) So lets get that correct from jump street. (And Trust if there is a Problem Im not the Type to Sit behind a Computer and Talk Mess I would bring to anyones Face)

there are guys that ship their cars from out of state to have Lou work on them, if your not happy or want someone better try his competition lol, then your car will go real fast.......from their shop to Lou's lol:D;)

Ever here of HMS Performance heard they are pretty good!
I don't have any personas experience though