Sorry, I just cant do GN's... I'm a true TTA man.

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
Everyday I go to the garage and think about a TTA while looking or driving my GN. I am giving up. I know what I want this time and it is a TTA. So, I am willing to trade for a TTA and nothing else.

This is the rundown of the car.

86 Grand National
Clean title
130k miles on rust free body
5K on rebuilt motor
T-tops
.030 over TRW forged pistons
Comp roller 206/206 cam
Double roller timing set
Comp roller lifters
50lb injectors
Walbro 340 fuel pump
Champion ported lower intake
Champion ported iron heads
PT&E 65mm upper plenum
Power plate
Poston ceramic coated headers
3’’ downpipe
New hooker exhaust
Billet adjustable fuel pressure Reg.
New BF Goodrich tires on GN rims
New Hoosier slicks and front runners on new Centerline convo pro wheels
New front seat covers
New molded carpet
New Eaton posi unit
New energy suspension
New 3k orange stripe converter
New Metco Drive shaft loop
New Pro comp Boost gage
New caspers Knock gage
New pro comp Temp gage
Triple gage pod holder
Cd player ( detachable face)
A/C
Power everything
Engine anchor
Scanmaster 2

And more I am forgetting.

Car runs great, but has no turbo. I was in the middle of upgrading from a te44, so it needs a turbo. If you want to bring a turbo to test drive or drive it home...No problem. I just sold a stock turbo :mad: Anyway, The car runs great and has no issues on excell or shifting. It has a shift kit. The car needs buffed or wet sanded and buffed. Looks good in pics but just dull to the naked eye. New interior in the boxes. Wheels are negotiable. NO RUST EVER!! It is a texas car. This car will run hard with the right tune and turbo. I also have ttop bags, extra complete original heads, ect. that go with the car. I also have reciepts for most of the parts. All parts are within the last 4-6months. I will search for a turbo in the meantime.

$8600 and come get it! I live in IL. 2 1/2 hrs from Chicago

I will take more pics on request. No tire kickers please:)

GN1.jpg

platepick.jpg

Damn dude... you had a bad ass TTA sitting in the garage and you let it go:confused: I know how you feel though...the TTA's are addictive...good luck with the search.

Good luck and keep looking. After having an 87 GN for 6 years I went through the same cycle. It took me forever to find my TTA. My TTA is now finished and up for sale (#162). They are VERY different cars, be careful what you wish for!!!

DUDE WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!

1 TTA 2 TTA NO TTA 1 REALLY NICE TTA NO TTA'S!!!!!!!!

NICE GN NO GN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude give me a call

thanks JD

DUDE WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!

1 TTA 2 TTA NO TTA 1 REALLY NICE TTA NO TTA'S!!!!!!!!

NICE GN NO GN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude give me a call

thanks JD
I was an engineer for 20 years, specifically in R&D. My love is development but I am not a mechanic. After having gone through the muscle car era in the 70's, I drove a GN around in the 90's, I was hooked on turbos. The type of driving I do is on the road, usually away from everything with the occasional run in with the odd vette, teenager, etc. I wanted to move to something that would have better aerodynamics, handling, etc. The TTA fit the bill as a base development. I had it professionally built and worked with a few companies to get it a certain way. When it was done, the mechanic handed me the keys, took off his glasses and said you better be careful in this one. It seems to be the combination of the aero exhaust and all the other parts with FAST came together better than expected. Pushing 50 years old now I am asking myself, how long can I push the envelope and get away with it (ongoing debate with wife who is a nurse)... It is like driving an oversized go-kart with near unlimited top speed... Again, I enjoy driving and don't do car shows so it is my addiction of choice (don't drink, smoke, etc.) That is the story...

Would like detailed pics of exterior, interior engine etc. to
jhoard@kc.rr.com
I pm'd u also.
Would like to talk to you, if you wouldn't mind to pm back with your phone number I'll call and get details.
Very interested, also my wife's family is in the Springfield, IL area, how far are you from there?
thanks,
Jason

Jason,

I am not getting anyone's PM's for some reason. Give me a call at 740-225-0868. Thanks, John

Would like detailed pics of exterior, interior engine etc. to
jhoard@kc.rr.com
I pm'd u also.
Would like to talk to you, if you wouldn't mind to pm back with your phone number I'll call and get details.
Very interested, also my wife's family is in the Springfield, IL area, how far are you from there?
thanks,
Jason

My number is 309-558-9405 ... I want to say I am 3 hours or so from Springfield. I have a crappy loaner computer and a crappy digital camera. Also working 13hrs a day. I will get pics for everyone with a good camera this weekend.

Jason,

I am not getting anyone's PM's for some reason. Give me a call at 740-225-0868. Thanks, John

I think he was typing at me.:) :biggrin:

More pics for all!!

gn1-1.jpg

int1.jpg

int2.jpg

int3.jpg

int4.jpg

wheel1-1.jpg

wheel2-1.jpg

wheel3-1.jpg

wheel5-1.jpg

wheel5-2.jpg

Lemme know if you guys need more pics or call me at 309-558-9405

I am throwing in the Convo Pro wheels with Hoosier slicks and front runners for $8600.

My computor is down right now, so the quickest way to contact me is to call me.

Thanks
Bo