Sorry guys

very nice.

One of these days, I'll start looking for one myself.

How dare you!!! J/K Congrats on the new purchase. Looks nice to me. Might have to branch out into Mustang stuff if I ever want to make a living out of selling custom parts.:)

Thanks guys, this thing is definately spunky for a virtually stock car. Mark I think thats a great idea from the quality of work I have seen you put out. The 04 is basically the same car as I understand it, so there should be a market. Overall I really like it so far, flew up to Detroit and drove it back in about 32 hrs, what a hike.

ES1, yes there are still new cobras on the lots, both 03 and 04. Salvage, yes I do still have the Gn, but I may sell it. Gotta sleep on that one, but I have too many vehicles at this point. Thanks guys:)

Very slick Cobra!!! Would like to own one as well. Friend just bought an 04 in Laser Red with chrome rims. Very nice cars. ;)

Hey Mark, drive that thing by the house some time so I can get a good look at it.
Later,
John

My neighbor went in last year looking for a Mach1 and ended up getting the Cobra because he got such a good price. I think they ended up at invoice or below. Guess the northeast isn't a huge market for the Cobra. He doesn't get much use out of it in the winter. Nice looking car though and very powerful.

I was up in New Hampshire at the dragway they have in Epping and there was a Ford day going on. Every Mustang owner around had come out. The Cobras were running off 11 second 1/4s with stock engines (I'm sure there were some bolt-ons).

Nice Ride.. I prefer a LIGHTING myself.. there is one near me for 18k but the dealer won't trade me for my GN & some cashy. :(

Looks like I will be stuck with my GN for a long time or untill the prices go back up.

Originally posted by Data

I was up in New Hampshire at the dragway they have in Epping and there was a Ford day going on. Every Mustang owner around had come out. The Cobras were running off 11 second 1/4s with stock engines (I'm sure there were some bolt-ons).

They ought to name it New Mustang Dragway :D True they seem to be the only American car company next to Vettes that appear at NED.. The only good thing about RICE nation is the broads.

Thanks again fellas, I will get it to the track and get some numbers. I dont think I would have any problems busting off a mid/hi 12 in it right now. 11's all day with pullies and a chip. The lightnings are definately very cool as well, but I already have a truck and I need to keep it as its a 4 wheel drive. Plus the chicks really dig the stang:D John lemme know how to get to your place, and I'll swing it by sometime.

How would one find out if there were some new 03 cobras left on the lots?

Originally posted by ES1
How would one find out if there were some new 03 cobras left on the lots?

There is probably a better way, but I would just go over to the corral, thats how I found mine.

One issue with those cars seem to be the trans/clutch. I know four guys with Cobras and three of them have issues shifting the car. These guys have driven sticks for years too. Very stiff clutches and tight trans. Maybe you will have better luck with yours.