Something was watching me this morning

Seen some tracks across the trail brother thinks it was a bobcat back there

I had the feeling I was being watched once when I was out hunting.

Ended up being a big ole nasty looking red headed turkey vulture sitting in a tree giving me the chicken eye. :eek:

I told him "Not yet, you'll have to find your lunch elsewhere" and I continued on.

Ugly ole :poop: bird!

I used to feel like I was being followed by something. My shrink told me it was all in my head. Lol [emoji13] watch out for the big kitties!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did get this fellow last night after the fight. Dog alerted to it in the house threw the light bar on thats on the side by side and it was on. He was 125 yards from my front door.

Attachments

• KIMG0494.jpg
    KIMG0494.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 108
I like the air rifle rat hunters. Those air rifles are pretty effective.

A .22 and a hog?? Hog WINS, every time!:eek:
We shot one in my bud's back yard. .308 @ maybe 30 yards. Fell, got up, snorted, took off to the woods. Came back for more...He got it! My .223 and a couple more .308s. To be sure, a .357 in the ear.
When messin' w/ hogs, DO NOT take a knife to a gun fight....
So far, in the last 2 yrs...7 down, w/ the biggest at 367#.

Aw, Chuck, how can you shoot those cute little things?

Bruce '87 Grand National

Very well could have been a bobcat. They are extremely stealthy and hard to see. Their population is slowly on the increase. One was spotted by a ranger in a state park here in SW Ohio.

Aren't Bobcats loud when you start them? The wheels alone will leave tracks. Go back and check.:p

Bruce '87 Grand National

Lol guys neighbor has seen a bobcat hanging around on his game cam. Im sure that was what the critter was. No to shoot it or scare it off.

The population around here has grown to a point they have considered allowing a controlled hunt on them. They were almost extinct here 25 years ago.