Something terrifying!

Turbo T/A 1543

It seems that as generations age, they look back to the things they either had or wanted when they were younger. Does this mean that in 20yrs. the kids of today are going to be restoring old Hondas / Probes etc? Food for thought!

I hope so....

That means when I'm 40, I'll have no competition. :)

And my Syclone, 68 z/28 and GN will be some of the nicest rides around.

Oh and maybe the cost of parts would decrease with the demand for those parts (for the real cars).

Sean

Yeah right! You mean that someday all the hondas will someday be restored to the muscle cars they really were? Will they someday be elevated to Mopar-like status and value? The average ricer will never be worth sh$t as they made so many of them. Maybe someday these idiots will wake and wonder why they ever put so much money into something that was never fast.
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by AirBuick
Yeah right! You mean that someday all the hondas will someday be restored to the muscle cars they really were? Will they someday be elevated to Mopar-like status and value? The average ricer will never be worth sh$t as they made so many of them. Maybe someday these idiots will wake and wonder why they ever put so much money into something that was never fast.
:rolleyes:

LOL !

I actually hope they do.......more Real Cars for me!Plus I can sell those fools parts for their crap that does absolutely nothing for them...

I win twice brotha, thats Good Biz!:D

Crap, better get my wing inventory goin'