someone please help this guy in PA

What exactly is he selling?
A full dash?
A GNX dash?
A digital cluster?
A cluster from a NA Regal?
A GN Analog cluster?
He has pics of one of each...
And he alludes to them being worth more than bitcoins; i.e $1500, but doesn't say how much he wants for whatever it is he is selling.
Then he's off on trading or selling other stuff - too much to list - of course. Cuz that takes typing some more sentences and he blew his wad on the first 30 sentences rambling about a "dash" :D

He talks it up like it is lost treasure from the City of Gold, then calls them "aweful" in the pictures.
LOL - that's a little bipolar.

He's probably a "well known" member here with many trophies - most likely with 10,000 posts - or one of the guys that just bought GnSteve's type of GNX dash - so I better be nice. ;)

I'd probably buy it - but I;m saving my money to buy this. It's a little more advanced.

It comes COMPLETE with bezel, to computer, to housing, to speedo cable,etc, its every dam thing u need - don't you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• CHRISTMAS TO ME - 1.jpg
    CHRISTMAS TO ME - 1.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 144
Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what he considers a reasonable offer? $1,499.00??
I should call him up and find out if he is selling it with the fuel sending unit? He did say everything! It's gonna be another case of someone offering someone money for something and them getting offended cause they thing they are being low balled. People need to post price and OBO!!

I should call him up and find out if he is selling it with the fuel sending unit? He did say everything! It's gonna be another case of someone offering someone money for something and them getting offended cause they thing they are being low balled. People need to post price and OBO!!

Look - I only know what I read but I think I recall him saying
It comes COMPLETE with bezel, to computer, to housing, to speedo cable,etc, its every dam thing u need
LOL
Yeah - demand he send the hobbs switch, all the vacuum line to it, the transmission the speedo cable plugs into, the underhood wiring harness, all the screws, the dash that it mounts into, the cowl the dash mounts into...because hell - we need all that to mount it - right?

"To the computer". wut the $%#@ does that mean?
All the wiring?
To the speedo cable ....ummmm..yeah ..we know genius
Oh - it does come with a bezel.

Now - about that $3000 torque converter...;)

You know - the ad could have been edited to read
FOR SALE
Digital Dash Cluster
Fits 1984-1987 Buick Regal T type & Grand National
Good condition
Only used 56,751 miles
$200 OBO
Call 1-800-IMM oron

I'll tell you the price he wants
The price he just paid for that fancy GNX style dash - whatever that price is.
That's the thought process.

It is listed in the Car for sale section of CL. Maybe the whole thing is included all the way down to the super hard to find stock air cleaner assembly. I would def sell my digital dash for one of those units. Mine is out of a WE4 Only1547 made!!!! How many had digital dashes, super rare!! They made the car even lighter. Oh well make mistakes and move on. He's probably getting spam right now from somebody in Asia wanting to send him money to buy the Buick grand national GNX dash. Asking him to ship it out!!

$7500 IS A CRAZY PRICE! There was an all original 87 GN in N. Carolina with under a 100k for $8500 that was immaculate. I missed that deal. There is no way that I would pay that much for a half transplanted GN, professionally installed. 2500 ( my max price) and I would take all of the GN stuff right back off.

Whoa, stop!:p I Have one of thos rare digital dashes, and I'm one of the a$$hole$ that are getting one of those modern dashes thru NVU, where last I checked, they were still taking orders, but I digress. He DESERVES $1500 for that dash and all the parts cause I'm gonna have 2 of them for sale real soon and I'd love to have my digital dashes pay for it all:rolleyes: Merry Christmas!