Someone might be interrested!

lilbowtie

1985 Buick Regal/Grand National 3.8 Turbo Posi - $1 (Taylor)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-28, 12:52PM EDT
Reply to: sale-mafqa-1441416763@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I have is a 85 Buick Regal/Grand National. This beast started life as a Buick Regal Limited and is registered as such, but the third owner found a Grand National that was Rear ended in Arkansas, installed all interior, dash and electronics, the front clip, engine, trans and axle then painted the cab to match and bam! instant national . This car is 100% a GN. I have the original core support header panel trunk lid and hood as well as extra quarter windows. The engine and tranny run and drive and the axle is the true posi-traction. it has very very minor rust. no quarter or frame rot the drivers door has a little surface spot and the hood has a dime piece spot of surface rust. But hey! what do you expect from a 24 year old car?? The column is not the original, there is no head liner and the hood shocks need replacing. This gem has been stored the last 6 years and started occasionally to keep up on the turbo and engine. I am either going to sell it or trade it. I am not sure which way I am leaning yet. If you are interested let me know. 313-999-4368 I am looking for $3550 or best offer. Oh and before I forget it has flowmaster dual exhaust!
Detroit Craigslist

regal

Sorry not my car - I just posted cause it didn't sound bad. If your not looking for a turbo car I have a sweet 81.