Someone creamed by DS 1/4 panel, and didn't even leave a note!

Drip Pan

Every Buick needs one!
After not driving my Limited for over 10 days, I took it out Friday night to make a quick trip to Autozone to pick up a new alternator for it. When I got home, I found that someone had clobbered the DS rear 1/4 panel while I was parked, and they didn't even leave a note! The chrome fenderwell moulding is all FUBAR'd, 1/4 panel creased, major paint transfer, paint all effed up....

EDIT: I didn't see the damage immediately because it was after 8 PM and the parking lot was pretty dark.

SO, would anyone have a driver side rear chrome wheel well moulding they would be willing to sell me that I can take with me to the bodyshop (Benny's in Escondido)?

Thanks!

That sucks, I have one for you, come and get it and the price is $.01 :)

I don't know if you will remember me from the old Carlsbad days.

Robert

After not driving my Limited for over 10 days, I took it out Friday night to make a quick trip to Autozone to pick up a new alternator for it. When I got home, I found that someone had clobbered the DS rear 1/4 panel while I was parked, and they didn't even leave a note! The chrome fenderwell moulding is all FUBAR'd, 1/4 panel creased, major paint transfer, paint all effed up....

EDIT: I didn't see the damage immediately because it was after 8 PM and the parking lot was pretty dark.

SO, would anyone have a driver side rear chrome wheel well moulding they would be willing to sell me that I can take with me to the bodyshop (Benny's in Escondido)?

Thanks!

That sucks

Morgan,

I feel your pain. One of my co-workers smacked up my quarter panel on my GTO when it was only a few months old. That a-hole didn't leave a note either. Then there was the time at my previous job that someone knocked out my tailight. Same deal, no note. I wonder if anyone has any personal responsibility these days. :confused: It really pisses me off

Neal