somebody earning a rumour of the new grand national

Interesting buzzings going on over there. I don't think this is the first time I've heard such buzzings either.

I like how they do their ranking system. A lot of 3.8 Buick GNXs.. :) It took me a few seconds to figure that out. I was beginning to think half the members on that board actually had GNXs.. :eek:

yap i see thats too.....i was thinking it was made only 547 gnx and all the owner are on this web site lollllll;) but i hope thay will make a new gn one of this day:D

Heh, ever since hearing that they were turbocharging Ecotec 6es for the race circuit I've been thinking about it. If you consider it allows great promo for their 6 cylinder Ecotec engines too, the motors that will probably replace the 3800 one day soon. This was a month or two before the Velite concept btw, which makes the thought even more prevelant. I have also heard a rumor or two of an elongated GTO chassis for a new GN. Another thing to note is that GM seems to be turning a new page over if you will, the Corvette based Cadillac is proof of this. It makes sense to produce a high powered Buick, and this works with a historical aspect Buick not to mention it'll be a real nasty compeditor with European power/luxury.

i hope thay make black and no place for chrome.......:D i just wait to have more news ;) bob

GM should hire a whole bunch of people who race this cars and get thier imput how to build the next GN , i am sure it would run 9's in the 1/4 with low boost and get at least 20mph. ;)

lolllll:p 9sec on 1/4 it's ok but not just 20 mph:D you have a good sence of humour:cool:

well, as for performance, all they gotta do is look at the new corvette, aaaaaaaand.... :D :D :D

if they do something like this it may actually bring some light upon these older grand nationals. I find a lot of car noobs that have no idea what's going on with my car :)

actually, i kinda like it that way :cool:

I saw the Buick Show Car at the SF Auto Show last night.
It had some really nice features and looks. It would have to be toned down for production. I wish they would have had the hood open for the twin turbo v-6!:(

The brakes were huge and the calipers had buick on them in the motorsports font. That was pretty sick.
We also looked at the 05 GTO and the Chrysler 300 with the Hemi. It is amazing what kind of power we can buy off of the show room floor!

The birth of a new demon...

I'm all for this, but I am almost afraid to see what happens. If they did do something like this, I honestly hope they do not used "Grand National". Our GS's and GN's have had their run and left their mark in time and history. *I am excluding the 90's Buick GS (3.8 Litre Series II)* If they do something like this, and do it right, why not combine the GS and GN, take elements of both and create a new demon. Don't have any clue on naming it. Maybe "Grand Nasty".... hehe just kidding.

Well, I have to say I really hope they don't use the GN name or T-Type for that matter. You do not mess with perfection! I can almost guarantee that it would be some round, four door, non aggresive looking FWD. That would really degrade the name. If I had my say they would let the names rest in peace. But that is just me and my 2 cents!!! :D