Some zoo zoos and wham whams for sale

87geeinn

Buick and AMG pilot
PAYPAL PAYMENTS ONLY PLEASE. ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING. Payments can be sent to conquertheblack@gmail.com. I will be glad to answer any questions you may have, but first payment gets the item. Thanks!

Fel-Pro 9441PT stock replacement head gaskets. New and never opened. $60

100_0835.jpg

Used stock EGR assembly in fair condition. EGR valve still has good diaphram and holds vacuum. Contains everything but a new gasket. $45

100_0833.jpg

Used EGR block off plate. $10

100_0850.jpg

Used stock oil cooler adapter plate and nut. Cleaned and polished. Looks good! $35

100_0834.jpg

Used billet fuel pressure regulator. Works perfect and new o-ring installed. Driver quality in appearance. $70

100_0837.jpg

Continued...

Used stock tensioner. New bearing installed in approx. '08-'09. Works perfect and I cleaned and polished it up a little bit as best as I could. $85

100_0838.jpg

Used rail mounted fuel pressure gauge. Ghetto in appearance but it still works and is accurate. $15

100_0839.jpg

Used Casper's fuel extension gauge. Excellent condition and used only 2-3 times. $30

100_0848.jpg

Used stock rocker shafts. $10

100_0841.jpg

Stock used boost solenoid. Driver quality in appearance. Cleaned. $25

100_0847.jpg

More...

Stock used fan resistor assembly with bolts. Driver quality. $35

100_0845.jpg

Used aftermarket (BWD brand) IAC motor w/gasket. $20

100_0844.jpg

Casper's IAC re-locator. Perfect condition. Used for maybe 1k miles at the most. $10

100_0846.jpg

Stock used wastegate. Driver quality in appearance. Diaphragm is good and still hold vacuum/pressure. $10

100_0849.jpg

Used RJC biggie oil filter adapter. This is the one for those who are NOT using the stock oil cooler adapter plate. $20

100_0851.jpg

More...

Used stock vapor canister. Filter is still good and is not saturated w/fuel. Driver quality. $30

100_0852.jpg

Bypass pulley in excellent condition. This is the one that you can use your stock belt with. This one is better than new. I replaced the bearing, cleaned and painted the bracket, and even painted the retainer and bolt. It will retain it's luster better than when it was new (unpainted). $35

100_0853.jpg

Anyone who buys something and wants to add in a few ghetto parts, I will throw in these beauts for a few extra dollars:

Ghetto fabulous homemade MAF pipe constructed from parts at Pep Boys. As is with hoses and clamps. Hey, it works! $15

100_0842.jpg

Ghetto fabulous timing cover to intake bypass "S" hose. I fabbed this one up but never used or installed it. It looks funky but it duplicates the stock dimensions exactly. $5

100_0843.jpg

I'll take:
Casper's Fuel Extension Gauge.
Casper's IAC Relocator.

Will you throw in ghetto rail mounted fuel pressure gauge for a few extra bucks?
Next inline for egr block off plate.

TurboTJT: You have a PM.

erfig: Haven't received a payment for the EGR block-off plate yet. Will go to TurboTJT if no payment received by 5pm or so.

Folks, I will update the thread as items sell. As such, everything is still for sale unless otherwise noted. Also, please read the first post. It has my payment information which is PayPal to conquertheblack@gmail.com. Thank you.

Oil cooler adapter sold. Ed, it will go out via priority mail later today. Thanks.

Rail-mounted fuel gauge, fuel gauge extension, and IAC relocator sold. Thanks Tim.

EGR plate tentatively sold pending payment from "erfig." If no payment, sold to "TurboTJT." "Ericttype" is third in line.

One more item:

Stock intercooler fan. I painted this one satin black and the center bracket is painted stainless in color. Not perfect by any means, but it looks pretty slick and is definitely an improvement over the stock mustard yellow fan and rusty bracket. $75

100_0854.jpg