Some stuff...

Vendor Defendor

Out the window
4 Weld Prostars. Two them are 15x6 I believe 215/65/15's on them. The other two I am not sure of the size, probably 15x8 with 255/60/15s on them. two of the three tires are good, one of the 255's has some pretty uneven wearing on it. The bolt pattern is the GM pattern 5x4.75. All the center caps are there, not sure about the lugs. There is something wrong with all of the rims, its really difficult to get the lugs and center caps in and out. Don't know the problem. Don't have any need for the rims any more. Make me an offer on them.
photoab3.jpg

Actron ABS brake scanner for 1996 and newer vehicles. Bought this about six months ago only used it once. Don't have any use for it now. This is the scanner:
Actron ABS BrakeScan - Model 47326 at Sears.com

Comes with everything except the original packaging. $180 + shipping

3nc3k53pd11712514091g1fes6.jpg

Passenger side air dam - used $30 + shipping

p1010181bz7.jpg

Used Dash bezel $50 + shipping

p1010182vg5.jpg

Center console. Its for a G-body, I want to say a cutlass but not 100% sure. I had bought it to put into an el camino $100 + shipping

img4223rf1.jpg

Powerdisaster does not work. It kept blowing fuses because the electric motor ran constantly. I have no idea whats wrong. Make me an offer. Comes with the extra ball.

img4359dy1.jpg

Monte Carlo SS gauges make me an offer:

img4360qy0.jpg

Grand National Polo Shirt large... make an offer:

img4354md6.jpg

Grand National T-shirt... large.. make an offer:

img4355zu4.jpg

I guess thats it for now. everything plus shipping... best way to reach me is by email at RedSpecialSS@gmail.com

Any chance you can verify that center console is for a Cutlass? If it is, how much shipped to 38583?

I cant really confirm that, that is what I was told when I bought the console. Looking on ebay (which who knows how much of an accurate reference that is anyways) item number 330303269839 has a center console more like a Buick, then the one I have. Let me know if you're still interested.

The one in that auction is actually a factory Cutlass console. Let me do a little checking and see if yours will fit properly and meet up with the dash right. I may still be interested.