Some stock items (Turbo, heat shield, tq converter, signal lights)

tsaltario

Still learning!!!!!
intake throttle body.jpgManuals.jpgheat shield.jpg Hey. Sold my GN a couple years ago, and cleaning out my garage came across some stock parts that had been taken off the car. They are as follows (and are all stock items)

Turbo
Intercooler
Heat shield
rear control arms
cassette player
catalytic converters
intake
Camshaft

I also have the complete (2000 + page) buick Shop manual I bought off EBAY. Hardly used and in great shape.

PM with what you're interested in, your postal code (Or ZIP) and make me an offer for the part. I'll charge exactly what it is to ship on top of that.

Found some photo's .. MTC.

dont see turnsignals in the list,but i do in the title. can you describe please,corner lights? interested

Oops. Sorry about that. Yes. I have the factory signal lights, (The skinny, rectangle ones that go in the bumper) Amber in color. decent shape. I can take some pictures tonight hopefully for you. There are a couple of small rock chips in them if I remember correctly.

UPDATE

I took more photo's of what I've got. When I bought the car, it had all of these parts pulled off of it already. I don't know if every nut and bolt that is needed is there or not. Kind of a "what you see is what you get" situation. I'm up in Red Deer, AB Canada, and they would be shipped from postal code T4P 3Y2....

I also found what looks like the front lower air dam? Great condition.

In addition to these photos', what is NOT pictured is a factory torque converter, factory front disk brakes, stock headlights (All 4, some discoloration) and a factory, unaltered air/air intercooler. turbo.jpgcat 1.jpgcat 2.jpgIntake pieced.jpgintake throttle body.jpglower air dam.jpgmisc intake.jpgtape deck.jpgthrottle body dog house.jpgthrottle position censor.jpg