Some of my moving sale assorted parts for sale, pics included...

Blackout Corner Lights

vinyl upper door panels %50/pr
MW/ML Doors w/mirrors/glass/etc $225/pr PICK UP ONLY
* 4 pics show outside skins and undersides: were rust free when removed, now had rust start in channel for seamsealer from sitting on concrete floor against wall for 5 years. Stood on end for pics....

BLACKOUT CORNER LIGHTS

IF NOT SOLD I'LL TAKE THEM I'LL PAY THROUGH PAYPAL THANKS

AL

I will take the 86 Regal, climate control ...
and I also need a 86 GN psgr side door, pull strap escutheons (the chrome peice forward of pull strap...)
Can do Paypal....

Mark
markboss@cfl.rr.com

Everyone who PM'd should have a response by now. As far as the questions go:

* Radiator support is steel
* Blackout corner lights appear to be sold

rear bumper filler

keep me in mind for rear filler as well as t type header emblem if not sold plz. jim

Just got back from a trip away that took a couple days longer than expected. pms are responded to and cleaned out a bit. Bump

Just got back from a trip away that took a couple days longer than expected. pms are responded to and cleaned out a bit. Bump

I sent you a PM last week. I need some clairifcation on the part we discussed. I would like to get the check in the mail. I'm headed out on vacation with the fam starting Sunday the 1st.

Thanks,

Rich

Tracy - that filler had sold one of the first days of the post.
Roger - none of the delco radios I had came with a cd player
Conrad - 'll probably be able to get through the pm's tmorrow and get back to you, just got back in from new orleans so I'm a bit tired to go through them all right now there's pleny of people I need to touch base with ;)

As for everyone else, I'll start a new thread with more pics, more parts, and removev the ones that sold with editing software hopefully in the next 2-3 days. I'll clean out the pm's and emails as well hopefully tomorrow and tuesday, and tomorrow morning I'll be off to the po box to check for checks that arrived so more parts can get mailed out:cool:

still need payment info:) this 40 bucks is really burning a hole in my pocket;) and my car needs a good lens:biggrin:

how nice are the door escutheons i might be interested if they are really nice thanks,jeff

Dont waste his time dude.They wont be nice enough for you.Heres a hint,if youve got a 20k mile car,buy NOS parts.

I'm posting here first, then heading to the pm box.

#1 - I was in the process of moving (as evidenced in the title of this original post) and did not foresee anything which would have required forwarding mail from my old po box as I had been heading there every couple days. Unfortunately, I was rearended by a woman who got arrested at the scene for DUI in Lebanon NH and have since been unable to get around. (this is my first time online in a few weeks) I have also obviously not been back to my PO box in RI to get mail since the beginning of the month due to my inability to travel.

#2 - no bulls**t, no excuses, if I had received a check the part went out when I got it, except for a climate unit - sorry about that mark, I needed to wait for someone to go to my bay and get the part for me, the first one I had grabbed for you had a crack in the back and I didnt want to send a broken part.

#3 - anyone who pm'd me and I had not gotten a check last time I was at the po box before the accident, I'm going to send you my cell # via PM. we'll figure out what you would most like me to do once I am able to get down to the po box, I still cannot travel well due to my inuries.

Why the negative feedback in my direction!!!

It took you over a month to ship me the part, you waited almost a month to cash the check, and on July 1st, you promised the part was being shipped!!
And it was not shipped....

July 1st....
"Hi Mark, money order came yesterday and the climate unit should be going out priority on monday morning as long as nothing comes up to keep me from getting down there. Thanks"

I sent you a couple of emails, asking where was the part, and received silence, after readng numerous posts, about your past dealings.....

I think you can understand my concern, and I did go back and state the part had arrived in the feedback post.

Sorry about the wreck...