Some Nice Parts

bigcap

Okay the only thing I don't have a pic of right now is my duttweiler neck system. It's in perfect shape and I am asking 150.00.00 I will post pics later.

Here's some other stuff.

The turbo saver is BRAND NEW IN PACKAGE. 150.00
Brand new shiny chrome alternator. 125.00
Starter Stock Runs Perfect- 75.00
Up Pipe with nozzles for alky (You can close it) 75.00

Attachments

• photo-16.jpg
    photo-16.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1,265
  • photo-17.jpg
    photo-17.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,278
  • photo-18.jpg
    photo-18.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 1,270
  • photo-23.jpg
    photo-23.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,269
Here's more.
The plenum is stock I'll take 75.00.
The valve covers are 50.00 for pair. The steering wheel is original so there's some wear and tear. It's about a 7 out of 10. $50.00

Also have a 140 speedo calib. $100.00
I also have every piece of stock suspension from springs, control arms, shocks etc. that I'd put together in a package for 100.00
You can PM me I take paypal.

Attachments

• photo-24.jpg
    photo-24.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 1,258
  • photo-31.jpg
    photo-31.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,255
What is the amps on the chrome alternator? Who rebuild it or where did it come from? Delco part? How is the chrome on it? Just lightly plated or is it a real nice chrome finish? Little hard to tell in the pic. Interested if its the right one. thanks

Put me in line for the Intercooler. Need pictures

The dutteweiler? I will post pics today. She's perfect. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is I refurbished the entire car from under the hood to the interior and I know have a FMIC instead.

The Alternator and Turbo Saver are sold. Here is a pic of the duttweiler. I want to ship most of my stuff by tomorrow so if you want this dutt. let me know.
Heres a pic.

Attachments

• photo-50.jpg
    photo-50.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 1,051
  • photo-37.jpg
    photo-37.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,049
BTW- I AM OPEN TO OFFERS. HOWEVER do NOT attempt to hijack me with ridiculous offers that a homeless man wouldn't take. I got a PM similar to this "How about the Dutt Neck, and new chrome alt. for 140.00 shipped. It's actually insulting. I understand everyone wants something for nothing but c'mon.:eek:

Radiator is in perfect shape I only removed it because I went with a FMIC.

MAKE AN OFFER on all parts. I want to have everthing or the majority sold so I'm not running back and forth to UPS.

EVERYTHING is still available EXCEPT the turbo saver.

I am still interested in the chrome alternator then, if its still available? Can i get a little more info on it? I will buy it if its of correct amps and good chrome. thanks

stock radiator- can i get a shipping quote to Cleveland Ohio 44130. I'll prob take it if its a correct 86-87 Turbo car radiator and still available. thanks

I just looked up the AMP's paperwork and it's says it's a 220. I never installed it there's not even chip off of it.
The Radiator was PERFECT the only reason I'm selling it is I went to a FMIC and upgraded the Rad and fans. Make me an offer on both combined.

PM sent to ya ;) Also, pm how you want your cash if you accept my offer. thanks