buick.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 399
  • buick3.jpg
    buick3.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 413
  • buick2.jpg
    buick2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 407
thanks man. the front tire is a little taller than 26. i was trying to get something as close to the rear tire as possible which is 28. just didnt like the front end sitting so much lower than the rear. i like the level look. :smile:

Car looks great. Are you going down to Daytona for the spring rod run this Saturday?

Looks hot with all that tire under the rear. You have a thread on here about wheel and tire size, as well as back space, or know it off the top of your head? I see the noth info, was curious about the rest. Looks amazing!

The wheeling is a 15x10 with 5 inch backspace. The tires r 325/50 mt they fit great and don't rub.

The wheeling is a 15x10 with 5 inch backspace. The tires r 325/50 mt they fit great and don't rub.

DANMAN, so you don't have a frame notch and clearance is not an issue? No rubbing anywhere? Any more pics, maybe one straight on from the back. I'm curious as to how it looks with those tires.

Car looks good, I like the stance.

No it does have a frame notch. Just to the seam on the frame. The inner fender has been massaged but yea no rubbing Anywhere. Thanks for the compliment man.